How Many Rolls Of TP Do You Have?

30 minutes ago, obert1 said:

Have 10 left for a house of 8. I'm just holding it until I get to work so we can conserve. 

I wouldn’t necessarily plan on your employer having enough. My business uses those jumbo dispenser rolls and we have only 1 roll remaining. I usually just run over to Sam’s Club and buy a box of 6 when needed. Haven’t been able to locate any since Wednesday. Told the employees it may be BYOTP....

2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I wouldn’t necessarily plan on your employer having enough. My business uses those jumbo dispenser rolls and we have only 1 roll remaining. I usually just run over to Sam’s Club and buy a box of 6 when needed. Haven’t been able to locate any since Wednesday. Told the employees it may be BYOTP....

Damn my backup plan was to start stealing it :P

Actually I have cleaning wipes at my desk at work and was thinking of bringing those home... (no, I don't think they're a necessity, but they're convenient).

3 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I'm not really sir. Thought about it though. I work for a business that warehouses it by bulk. So far we're good.

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

Damn my backup plan was to start stealing it :P

Actually I have cleaning wipes at my desk at work and was thinking of bringing those home... (no, I don't think they're a necessity, but they're convenient).

I actually rounded up all that type of stuff at my work and locked it up so only I can access it. I'm talking the spare extra replacement stuff, not what needs to be out for daily use. Should have enough for quite awhile if stuff doesn't get pilfered.

We don't get much in the way of outside visitors but probably going to begin limiting access to only essential personnel (employees, deliveries, and customer pick ups). Sorry sales people and potential customers off the street, you're not essential.