How Many Rolls Of TP Do You Have?

Luckily we bought our regular amount from Sam's a couple weeks ago when we were running low. We're good for a few months, but we've all decided to conserve as much as possible anyway.

I would assume that by the time we need to restock this hoarding madness will have calmed down some, but who knows. People are not thinking rationally.

I've heard the urge to hoard TP and hand sanitizer (which is not effective against a virus) comes from a basic human desire for cleanliness. It makes people think they have control over this one thing in an otherwise uncontrolled situation. They're not even sure why they're hoarding such an unnecessary item, but they get it anyway.

23 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Luckily we bought our regular amount from Sam's a couple weeks ago when we were running low. We're good for a few months, but we've all decided to conserve as much as possible anyway.

I would assume that by the time we need to restock this hoarding madness will have calmed down some, but who knows. People are not thinking rationally.

I've heard the urge to hoard TP and hand sanitizer (which is not effective against a virus) comes from a basic human desire for cleanliness. It makes people think they have control over this one thing in an otherwise uncontrolled situation. They're not even sure why they're hoarding such an unnecessary item, but they get it anyway.

Good input.  Have a song to describe your feelings?  Link?

2 hours ago, NUance said:

Around 50 rolls for a household of five.  But I have nearly a whole pallet of printer paper at work.  

Sure, I'll share some, uh, paper.  

"Get Yo Paper" by Z-ro. 

Thanks for the song!  :-)

Well with the fall of the stock marked, we reinvested by investing in toilet paper companies - buy buying all of their stuff! We figure it is just as GOOD AS GOLD.   My wife  normally likes to have a stack on hand, the stack turned a little bigger 2 weeks ago - she had a hunch the shelves may become bare.   I thank God for a woman's intuition.  Otherwise, I'd be looking for corn cobs right now.  :facepalm:

Share - I'm guarding it all with my 12 guage :o  Just kidding.  Our bathroom is open - just remember to flush the toilet and put the lid down.

Song: Good as Gold  (of course)  take your pick of songs:

9 hours ago, knapplc said:

hand sanitizer (which is not effective against a virus)

Where did you hear this?

Washing with soap and water is probably more effective, but hand sanitizers with 60% or more alcohol are effective against covid-19.

https://news.sanfordhealth.org/news/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/hand-washing-hand-sanitizer/

“That’s where hand-washing becomes so important. Alcohol wipes, hand sanitizer, just soap and water will get rid of the virus. That is all it takes.”

54 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

I have 128 rolls for a family of four, don't you judge me. 

Yes I'd share

"Gangsta Party" by Tupac :P

Yesterday a friend sends a request for TP in our group text. Then another says she & her husband need some, too.

I'm not hoarding, but I have basically a Sam's pack of TP, because we needed some about two weeks ago. So I offered some to both friends.

BOTH said, "Oh, thanks, but I don't need any for a week or so." 

I'm like.... whaaaaa?????

at4eYa5.jpg

• Haha 2