Do you remember all of the avatars you've used here?

With the raging success of the "Your Avatar Sucks" thread in the Shed and @NUance's response talking about using his Fry avatar for so long, it got me thinking how many avatars I've used here.

I'm a graphics guy so I save all my old stuff (waste not, want not!), so here's what I think is all of my major avatars from over the years. I'm sure I don't have one or two from the Starting Lineup, though.

g43KsUc.jpg qOLaiwa.jpgGkUxYp1.jpg

tC7wIIN.gif qjRo4e2.jpg  X1tM7SX.gif  njCvFn1.gif

I think I used the Tolkien one for just a year or two early on. The bitmapped Husker logo is from an old, now-defunct forum from years ago. And I can't remember if I used the Gandalf one here or not, but I've used it in other places for sure.

Do you remember all the avs you've used here? Still have them?

• Plus1 2

I definitely don't have them all nor do I remember them all. I know I used my starting lineup avatars for quite a while.

I also used a screenshot of "Super Cat" by Lora Zombie for a while:

zom105_flat_2000x.jpg?v=1571312268

Right now I'm using a pic I took of my dog last summer

• Plus1 1

You can see a few old avatars on Wayback Machine:  HB Wayback  (mostly thumbnails--what they downloaded and save is hit or miss) 

There are quite a few posters who were regulars back then, but long gone now.  Like Vince, remember him?  

Vince from ShamWOW

0327_sham.jpg

(fr Jan 5, 2010)

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, NUance said:

Can you name the poster:  

photo-1055.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

NUpolo8

photo-508.jpg?_r=1418181634

Reveal hidden contents

walksalone

photo-3149.jpg?_r=1422563926

Reveal hidden contents

Landlord

photo-10546.jpg?_r=0

Reveal hidden contents

TonyStalloni

Spoiler

Super Douche

Douche

Super Mega Douche

TonyStalloni

;) 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
15 hours ago, NUance said:

You can see a few old avatars on Wayback Machine:  HB Wayback  (mostly thumbnails--what they downloaded and save is hit or miss) 

There are quite a few posters who were regulars back then, but long gone now.  Like Vince, remember him?  

Vince from ShamWOW

0327_sham.jpg

I remember Vince from Shamwow...I thought he died soon after the infomercial one was arrested for punching a Florida prostitute after she bit his tongue.

6 hours ago, HUSKER 37 said:

I remember Vince from Shamwow...I thought he died soon after the infomercial one was arrested for punching a Florida prostitute after she bit his tongue.

So the Vince from Shamwow poster died?   Do you recall how you found out about it?

6 hours ago, HUSKER 37 said:

You're allowed to change these things?

At least I never even considered Lill'y Red, the Bob's Big Boy punching balloon Image result for harry husker images

Harry Husker, or                  the new guy with brown hairs

image.jpeg.9115ae5eb07bf677dfb89b46d566b6f8.jpegimage.jpeg.4fea35e138943cc1a50b9383c2eaa4cb.jpeg

When I was a kid my family had a deck of playing cards with Harry Husker on the front.

image.jpeg.9115ae5eb07bf677dfb89b46d566b6f8.jpeg

11 hours ago, NUance said:

So the Vince from Shamwow poster died?   Do you recall how you found out about it?

I'm not even sure he did..I now wonder if he just didn't survive the ''Banning Inquisition Purge'' that drove many of us underground for a few years..

Football wasn't the only draw to this place..The sense of familiarity with some of the posters...Even the controversial ones that pissed you off..Was hard to quit cold turkey.

The only poster I do know that's no longer with us is T_O_Bull ..  Father of the poster that started the ''What are You Listening to'' megathread.  ''Sam'' was also a facebook buddy and trying to help me deal with an assisted Living place in Lincoln that my Sister thought was mistreating my Mom.