Covid-19 a perk for Nebraska Football?

31 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I actually think this is going to make kids want to stay closer to home...which will negatively affect Nebraska. 

Good point. Think you might be right. Although there may be some who live in big cities who see the benefit in living in a lower population area. Depends how bad it gets.

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I actually think this is going to make kids want to stay closer to home...which will negatively affect Nebraska. 

34 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Good point. Think you might be right. Although there may be some who live in big cities who see the benefit in living in a lower population area. Depends how bad it gets.

I suspect both of those would be temporary effects. Things go back to normal for 6 months and a large percentage of people go right back to the way things were.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, theknife said:

The possibility of no college football in 2020 seems more likely by the day.

As of today, I believe (HOPE) there is a greater likelihood of games without fans then no games altogether. But obviously that is an ongoing, liquid, and mercurical assumption....