Covid-19 a perk for Nebraska Football?

On 3/25/2020 at 9:38 PM, runningblind said:

I suspect both of those would be temporary effects. Things go back to normal for 6 months and a large percentage of people go right back to the way things were.

Yep.  Here's the deal. At some point over the next year and a half we will all have been exposed to Covid-19. The govt is just looking to flatten (albeit extend) the curve in order to make the available medical supplies and supply chain meet the current need at any given point in time.  Slowly over time they will let up on restriction even though it means there will be a continued (but steady stream) of new cases.

• Plus1 2

I had no idea at the time I started this thread that covid-19 would have the kind of impact it is having.  It appears this will last much longer than many of us thought. 

My initial thoughts are out the window but I think Nebraska's financial position will become a real strength and will help us weather the storm much better than many programs. 

Hope everyone stays safe.  This has hit home for me and my family.  I have a good friend with it and my family is on day 4 of our 14 day quarantine to see if we have it.  Watching it first hand, it is brutal to deal with.  

• 2 months later...