Ouedraogo Set To Return For 2020-21 Season

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I agree.  I'm excited for what he could turn into.  It will be interesting to see how his body changes over the next couple years.

He needs to get more explosive where he can catch the ball and lay it in without having to bring the ball down to gather his feet.

I agree that he has a great frame and I like his effort, he just needs to get more skilled and explosive with his lower body.

• Plus1 2
  • 3 months later...
On 3/24/2020 at 12:50 PM, ColoradoHusk said:

He needs to get more explosive where he can catch the ball and lay it in without having to bring the ball down to gather his feet.

I agree that he has a great frame and I like his effort, he just needs to get more skilled and explosive with his lower body.

Good news on this front- Hoiberg said today Ouedraogo has dropped 25lbs since returning to France. Says he's one of the two hardest workers on the team along with Thor.

• Plus1 1
23 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

Good news on this front- Hoiberg said today Ouedraogo has dropped 25lbs since returning to France. Says he's one of the two hardest workers on the team along with Thor.

Definitely looks like he's slimmed down in that video.

And has some decent hops.

• Plus1 1
  • 3 months later...

• 1 month later...

I think he's got a lot of promise, but he seems to have lost confidence.  He clearly was playing much better at the end of last season. I'm wondering if not starting has hurt his confidence.  It's almost like he feels like he has to play perfectly when he does play and as a result he plays tentatively, is half a step slow and makes a lot of mistakes.