One Liners in Husker Radio/TV Lore

Knapp had a neat post in the political thread on the C-19 virus in which he quoted the radio address from Johnny Roger's punt return vs OU.

The quote contained what is probably the most famous one liner in Husker Radio Lore.  

"Man, Woman  and Child Did that put 'em in the Aisles!"      Lyle Bremser  probably had 2 or 3 other notable lines in this one video.  

There are a couple of other one liners from other games that I rank nearly as memorable as Lyle's.  But I'll hold off from mentioning

those to see if someone else brings them up.  

I want to get your thoughts on other 'famous' one liners from Husker Radio or even from a TV broadcast. 

• Plus1 2

This one took the monkey off our backs. This one allowed me to breath for the first time since 1971. This one was the cornerstone of a dynasty.  This one validated Coach Tom as one of the all time greats.  This one made a grown man cry :cry tears of joy. 

The snap to Tommie and the give on the trap play, and it’s Schlesinger inside the 5! In there for the touchdown! He’s got the touchdown! It’s a touchdown for Cory Schlesinger, and Nebraska takes the lead with 2:46 left to go in the ball game!”

I can't find that actual audio but I have the moment here.  In this video I like the line "Smile Tom"

This was his first TD

• Plus1 3