One Liners in Husker Radio/TV Lore

There they got him.  There's the safety. 

Jamel Williams gets Florida QB after the refs took the previous safety away from Farely

Each time I watch a video of that team - there is no debate on what team is the greatest ever. 

11:04 mark of this video  

1 hour ago, 3rd and long said:

So glad someone posted this. Something good to watch 

Question, #25, John Vedral,  is that Noah’s dad?

Jon Vedral is Noah's uncle.  Mike Vedral is Noah's dad, and played at NU from 1990-92.  Mike Vedral married Matt Turman's sister, Sara, and Noah was born in 1998.  Noah played at Wahoo Neuman for his grandfather, Tim Turman.  The youngest Vedral, Mark, also played at NU.

https://theathletic.com/940041/2019/04/23/nebraska-qb-noah-vedral-transfer-home-deep-family-ties/

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Jon Vedral is Noah's uncle.  Mike Vedral is Noah's dad, and played at NU from 1990-92.  Mike Vedral married Matt Turman's sister, Sara, and Noah was born in 1998.  Noah played at Wahoo Neuman for his grandfather, Tim Turman.  The youngest Vedral, Mark, also played at NU.

https://theathletic.com/940041/2019/04/23/nebraska-qb-noah-vedral-transfer-home-deep-family-ties/

Thank you Colorado. 

• Plus1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 3:12 PM, TGHusker said:

There they got him.  There's the safety. 

Jamel Williams gets Florida QB after the refs took the previous safety away from Farely

Each time I watch a video of that team - there is no debate on what team is the greatest ever. 

11:04 mark of this video  

I watch that for the ‘head shakes and grimaces’ that Spurrier does after almost every play.  I just loved his level of frustration 

On 3/19/2020 at 7:26 AM, knapplc said:

It's been so long since I used to primarily get my Husker games from the radio, either Lyell Bremser or Kent Pavelka, but oddly I kinda miss the agriculture commercials.  I wonder if there's an archive of those things somewhere.

Beef, it's what's for dinner.

On 3/19/2020 at 12:52 PM, Cdog923 said:

"AND THAT'S A GREAT KICK FROM OLE CHIEF THUNDERFOOT! 

Now, while we've got a time out, let me tell you about the sweet, zesty, tangy taste of Dorothy Lynch salad dressing! It's great on salads, wings, steaks....hell, sometimes the missus let's me bring it into the bedroom! It's Nebraska's own, Dorothy Lynch!" 

Touchdown herbicide!