One Liners in Husker Radio/TV Lore

I FOUND IT:

He’s got the touchdown! It’s a touchdown for Cory Schlesinger,

This is the most glorious 4 min in NU history:

So many other one liners  "they got him" when Costa gets sacked 1st time.  "They got him again" - the 2nd sack.  "Its a jump ball, it is almost, Its Intercepted"

• Plus1 5

"AND THAT'S A GREAT KICK FROM OLE CHIEF THUNDERFOOT! 

Now, while we've got a time out, let me tell you about the sweet, zesty, tangy taste of Dorothy Lynch salad dressing! It's great on salads, wings, steaks....hell, sometimes the missus let's me bring it into the bedroom! It's Nebraska's own, Dorothy Lynch!" 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

"AND THAT'S A GREAT KICK FROM OLE CHIEF THUNDERFOOT! 

Now, while we've got a time out, let me tell you about the sweet, zesty, tangy taste of Dorothy Lynch salad dressing! It's great on salads, wings, steaks....hell, sometimes the missus let's me bring it into the bedroom! It's Nebraska's own, Dorothy Lynch!" 

It's been so long since I used to primarily get my Husker games from the radio, either Lyell Bremser or Kent Pavelka, but oddly I kinda miss the agriculture commercials.  I wonder if there's an archive of those things somewhere.

8 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It's been so long since I used to primarily get my Husker games from the radio, either Lyell Bremser or Kent Pavelka, but oddly I kinda miss the agriculture commercials.  I wonder if there's an archive of those things somewhere.

I actually looked up Kinetico water systems out of curiosity because of all the advertising they do on NU stuff.

16 hours ago, TGHusker said:

I FOUND IT:

He’s got the touchdown! It’s a touchdown for Cory Schlesinger,

This is the most glorious 4 min in NU history:

So many other one liners  "they got him" when Costa gets sacked 1st time.  "They got him again" - the 2nd sack.  "Its a jump ball, it is almost, Its Intercepted"

One more quote  from this video "Bring that trophy back to Lincoln."      I hope we can say that again in the near future.

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, TGHusker said:

I figured we all needed something positive during this time.  Good memories help to sooth current stresses and Knapp's post triggered that thought. 

I have a Kinetico water softener and reverse osmosis system in my house.  LOVE THEM BOTH !