2020-21 Season Notes

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Mavric said:

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/29157808/40-40-rank-best-young-coaches-college-basketball

As Fred Hoiberg turned Iowa State into an elite program that attracted some of the best players in the country, Abdelmassih was the pivotal orchestrator behind the scenes. That's why he's back with Hoiberg at Nebraska (after a stint at St. John's), where he has the facilities and potential to rapidly upgrade the talent pipeline to Lincoln

How I see the starters this year. I couldn't find the thread for this as it was made a while ago.

Starters

Banton

Webster

King

Stevenson

Walker

Bench

Ivan

Teddy Allen

Lat Mayen

Thor 

Andre

Regardless of waivers I don't see Trevor Lakes playing and instead redshirting.

McGowens will start if he is eligible to play and Webster would come off the bench. 

Arop does not make the rotation and would play clean up minutes.

We could possibly redshirt Andre but I do not see that happening. 

Bench scoring is what will make this team so much better. Along with more depth and better play from the starters.

• Plus1 2
23 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

How I see the starters this year. I couldn't find the thread for this as it was made a while ago.

Starters

Banton

Webster

King

Stevenson

Walker

Bench

Ivan

Teddy Allen

Lat Mayen

Thor 

Andre

Regardless of waivers I don't see Trevor Lakes playing and instead redshirting.

McGowens will start if he is eligible to play and Webster would come off the bench. 

Arop does not make the rotation and would play clean up minutes.

We could possibly redshirt Andre but I do not see that happening. 

Bench scoring is what will make this team so much better. Along with more depth and better play from the starters.

Zero chance Teddy doesn't start.....

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, Comish said:

Zero chance Teddy doesn't start.....

That very well could be, I just don't see him starting over Kobe King. Stevenson maybe goes to the bench instead. Banton and Walker are for sure starters for the offense. I see it as the three sit out transfers are all staring along with King/Allen/Webster. 

52 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

That very well could be, I just don't see him starting over Kobe King. Stevenson maybe goes to the bench instead. Banton and Walker are for sure starters for the offense. I see it as the three sit out transfers are all staring along with King/Allen/Webster. 

Guess we'll have to wait and see, but to my mind, he will be the primary go-to scoring option. His other tangential stats are also fine, but when you break it down, I believe he will be our volume scorer.