2020-21 Season Notes

Here is some info from the scrimmage last week in PBA. It is coming a little late but thought I would provide some insight. 

Teddy Allen had 29 as Hoiberg said in his presser. He went 4-11 from three and 11-21 from the field. 

Kobe Webster scored 25. 

Lat Mayan and Delano Banton both had 14. Elijah Wood and Stevenson had 11 apiece. 

If anyone finds any other stats form the scrimmage feel free to add them. One team seemed to share the ball well with a positive Assist to turnover ratio of 20/10. 

I think this team will share the ball really well and we will see some fun basketball being played in Lincoln. 

• Plus1 3
3 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

Here is some info from the scrimmage last week in PBA. It is coming a little late but thought I would provide some insight. 

Teddy Allen had 29 as Hoiberg said in his presser. He went 4-11 from three and 11-21 from the field. 

Kobe Webster scored 25. 

Lat Mayan and Delano Banton both had 14. Elijah Wood and Stevenson had 11 apiece. 

If anyone finds any other stats form the scrimmage feel free to add them. One team seemed to share the ball well with a positive Assist to turnover ratio of 20/10. 

I think this team will share the ball really well and we will see some fun basketball being played in Lincoln. 

Great stuff Mike. I’m really really looking forward to Wednesday afternoon’s opener. This will be a fun team to keep tabs on as the season progresses.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

Great stuff Mike. I’m really really looking forward to Wednesday afternoon’s opener. This will be a fun team to keep tabs on as the season progresses.

I am really excited for this season. One of the things I think will help us is depth. Many guys will be able to play that we will not have to worry about using a year of eligibility or redshirting. I believe it is a free year for basketball players as well so this should allow us to run many lineups. 

One of the things I am wanting to see is the growth of Ivan and Thor from year one to year two. Especially Ivan, because I can see a big leap from him.