Dachon Burke

Mavric

8 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

Yup. Wish him nothing but the best. He’s a good kid who’s just not a fit for Fred. Glad he got his degree from Nebraska. Thanks Dachon!

Asking because I’m not an expert on what Fred wants. 

why isn’t he a fit for Fred?  He’s a guard that can score and shoot threes. He’s one that I was excited about for next year with the addition of the other players. 

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Asking because I’m not an expert on what Fred wants. 

why isn’t he a fit for Fred?  He’s a guard that can score and shoot threes. He’s one that I was excited about for next year with the addition of the other players. 

This is 100% just my opinion based off what I watched this year:

1. He’s a ball stopper. As soon as he catches he’s putting the ball on the floor. 

2. Extremely streaky. When he’s hot hes hot. When he’s not he checks out

3. Going along with #2- he’s a volume shooter. 40% on the year from the field just isn’t good enough. Barely shoots 30% from 3 with most of those being off the dribble. 

4. Going with number 1- not a great passer. Averaging just over 1 assist per game as a ball handling guard in Hoiberg’s offense is awful

5. Think Hoiberg would rather replace him with a bigger longer wing/combo guard (6’6 type). He’s listed at 6’4 but probably closer to 6’3. Mediocre defender would be putting it kindly. 

• Plus1 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• seaofred92 changed the title to Dachon Burke