CFB Risk

Toe

There's some discussion going on from the developers about possibly making some tweaks to the game. Right now, things are looking a bit stagnant, with no real end in sight for the game, and not much possibility of elimination for most teams.

• Wisconsin got some lucky rolls against us tonight. They took Wyoming and Minnesota, even though we had about 2:1 odds in each of them.
  • Apparently nobody wanted Missouri tonight. Four teams, but none with more than 9 players present. It ended up going to Chaos.
  • The battle between Michigan and A&M in Arizona has been raging for about a week now, but now it looks like Michigan has been able to outflank them and cut through Colorado and Oklahoma.
  • Wisconsin jumped by 100 players in two days... <_<
  • General orders still same as before, mostly focus on attacking Wisconsin and defending territories they can attack.
  • Speaking of defending, if you didn't know, you get a 1.5x multiplier for your star power when you defend!
  • The big news tonight is that Oklahoma got eliminated. We've been neutral with them most of the game, and they'd given us a buffer to our south.
  • Stanford still survives like the roaches they are. I'd like to thank Ohio State for chasing Stanford out of Alaska tonight, though! The trees are back down to a single territory again, but I imagine they'll probably worm their way into another territory yet again. With the current map, it's more Michigan's fight than ours.
  • Another unlucky turn for us, overall. As I'd worried, Ohio State is making a stronger push into the northwest.
  • We still haven't really developed any solid alliances. The closest thing we have to an ally is probably Michigan, but even that is just kind of a turn-by-turn discussion thing, nothing official. OU's elimination could have some impact on the diplomatic situation, though.
  • I'm wondering how much weaker A&M will be without Oklahoma. The Sooners were never anything close to a powerhouse, but they served as a meatshield for A&M. Without that buffer, A&M will have to fight on a lot more fronts. It'll be interesting to see how their wars with Michigan and Texas develop over the next few days.
  • Plus1 1

I love this video:

Title: "RIP OU, our whack-a-mole bros."

y65isbsfr3t41.jpg

oizdbckblws41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

[[TRIGGERED]]

nhlpbg66c4t41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

a8lobxotnss41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

xjqwdz7tdus41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

t57begdx62t41.jpg

Title: "When You Accidentally Steal Alaska from Your Allies on the Brink of Extermination"

ktc9r4j2r3t41.png

8oaszxqu14t41.jpg

Accurate:

exfwyfbk92t41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

82uppx0ggus41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

0ju29ntmv3t41.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

"Has anyone seen Clemson around lately?"

tevm85m5lvs41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

fw39xcen30t41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

bqwh07zmv2t41.jpg

em8d0hmkuss41.jpg

6x9lzclurss41.jpg

v4nbxl1ukws41.png

l0ncxgdlc3t41.png

hmsh610yn0t41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

3CmevKp.png

t1ihfblbc0t41.jpg

5mn38usdn0t41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

UQkwg0I.jpg

233rdka9lws41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

We would love to see more new faces, the other teams are growing rapidly and the sooner we get people into the game the better. I am one of the mods in the current iteration of the game, and if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. Toe has been doing an excellent job keeping everything updated and current here!

• Plus1 2
  • Ugh.
  • Stanford survived, including taking BYU, which Meatchicken left completely undefended(?!)
  • Now we've got Wisconsin on one side of us and Ohio State + Stanford on the other side.
  • At least GT doesn't seem to be too worried about attacking us.
  • A lot of the game's veterans hit 4-stars tonight, myself included. It'll be interesting to see how the star power leaderboard looks tomorrow night.

• Little better tonight, picked up a few more territories, consolidated our home region a bit.
  • OSU took Boise State on a 4% chance, which sucks. On the other hand, we took Madison on a 10% chance.
  • Stanford down to 1 territory yet again. At some point their luck's gotta run out... right?
  • Wave to our troops way out in Western Kentucky tonight!
  • Plus1 2
  • Toe changed the title to CFB Risk