CFB Risk

Toe

I'll give a daily update: 

All of our allies have abandoned us. TBH, there were some Nebraska fans being a$$h@!es to other fan bases and it rubbed a lot of people the wrong way (plus we didn't handle some diplomacy well), and I think every team remaining is in an alliance to kill us and then resume the game from there. 

OU and A&M left us. No friends. You should all keep playing but just go rogue. Attack what you want, defend what you want, the end is probably in sight. I'm going after OU tonight :) 

Texas being changed to KU is definitely the best. I think OSU's is tattoos in reference to their whole Tattoogate? A&M = Apple? I thought GT's was supposed to be a reference to Waffle House (HQ in Georgia), but I guess it's supposed to be a hive. Stanford = chopped wood. Meatchicken = khaki cargo pants. Bama = hat.

Right now we, um, don't have much of a strategy. We were going for California as our stronghold, but weren't able to secure it before Meatchicken and Ohio State showed up. We're not closely allied with OU and A&M anymore, but are non-aggressive toward them. Personally, I'd like to see us grow our presence in the northern plains/mountains while keeping as much of a foothold in California/the southwest as we can.

We have no true allies at the moment. Our hope is that current alliances and non-aggression pacts will prove unstable (Buckeyes and Wolverines fighting together, what even is this?!), giving us a chance to pick up an ally somewhere. Frankly, we'd take just about anyone who would have us right about now. For now, we study the map and take what we can.

Just now, Toe said:

Right now we, um, don't have much of a strategy. We were going for California as our stronghold, but weren't able to secure it before Meatchicken and Ohio State showed up. We're not closely allied with OU and A&M anymore, but are non-aggressive toward them. Personally, I'd like to see us grow our presence in the northern plains/mountains while keeping as much of a foothold in California/the southwest as we can.

We have no true allies at the moment. Our hope is that current alliances and non-aggression pacts will prove unstable (Buckeyes and Wolverines fighting together, what even is this?!), giving us a chance to pick up an ally somewhere. Frankly, we'd take just about anyone who would have us right about now. For now, we study the map and take what we can.

I take it as a serious compliment that this is happening. I don't know that it was entirely to stop us, but given our usual success with online polls/games I suspect we were a lot of the reason. And they don't come together on anything. Urban Meyer still won't wear blue.

Lincoln is looking like friggin' Stalingrad. It might be the overall most contested territory at this point. (You can see where the biggest battles were on the leaderboard.) We held onto it again tonight, but we had just a 20% chance to do so.

Tonight's update:

• We recaptured Madison!
  • Georgia Tech took Missouri from us, and it wasn't a small rogue force. We've largely been neutral toward them previously, so we'll see where this is going...
  • We've lost the last of our foothold on the west coast.
  • California and Nevada currently look like a hotdog stand.
  • Toe changed the title to CFB Risk