Covid-19 Legislation

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Not talking about the bill.  The bill is fine, I guess, even though it should have been one bill for the people and then a totally separate bill with all the other garbage they wanted to fight about.

So she's not horrible. Got it.  :thumbs

25 minutes ago, knapplc said:

But Trump wants the hospitality industry to get a bailout!

Is there anyone in our government that has stated that they want to bail out the cruise industries like Carnival?

I know this guy wants bailed out and it's a crazy thought that pisses me off.  But, I don't know if I've actually seen anyone in power promote the idea.

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Is there anyone in our government that has stated that they want to bail out the cruise industries like Carnival?

I know this guy wants bailed out and it's a crazy thought that pisses me off.  But, I don't know if I've actually seen anyone in power promote the idea.

Just Trump.

• Plus1 1

Hey guys, youre never going to believe this but they are going to screw regular people out of their portion of the stimulus package. But im sure the billionaires already got their bailout. Now back to your regular scheduled programming of some members on this board licking the boots of the political establishment...

• Plus1 1
13 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

Hey guys, youre never going to believe this but they are going to screw regular people out of their portion of the stimulus package. But im sure the billionaires already got their bailout. Now back to your regular scheduled programming of some members on this board licking the boots of the political establishment...

The list of who might not get stimulus money keeps growing.  Weird that they bungled this!