2020-21 Schedule Announcements

32 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

Apparently the B1G doesn't care if the kids get to go home for the holidays this year.  We haven't seen the NC schedule yet, but there are no week long breaks in the Husker's schedule until the end of January.

Has there been anything said about the non-con?  Will they let us have one?  Will it only be the tourney over Thanksgiving then nothing but Practice till Dec 21?

11 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

i'm actually really pumped to play on Thanksgiving and Christmas 

Me too.  Probably won't be allowed in PBA, so it's a good chance to see them play.  Having been a season ticket holder with my dad for 40ish years it will be hard not going to games.

No TV announced for the Creighton game, but since it's in Omaha I'm guessing FS1.  Looks like the only game not on TV is San Francisco.

1 hour ago, ECisGod said:

Me too.  Probably won't be allowed in PBA, so it's a good chance to see them play.  Having been a season ticket holder with my dad for 40ish years it will be hard not going to games.

No TV announced for the Creighton game, but since it's in Omaha I'm guessing FS1.  Looks like the only game not on TV is San Francisco.