QB M.J. Morris [North Carolina State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

40 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Morris commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

14 hours ago, Treand3 said:

Tim Beck may continue to haunt us. Several years after he left our QB room a complete sh*tshow. He may have Morris leaning his way.

*cue derailment*
ohio st 

texas

————

nc state

tim beck only haunts Nebraska by his ineptitude while he was a coach. He somehow landed at those programs much to the chagrin of their respective fan bases. 
if you really wanna get weird let’s talk about the right Beck

and we all know that is the greatest qb to ever go to nc state instead of/in addition to Nebraska 

Harrison Beck. That is the Beck that Haunts

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, pubes said:

*cue derailment*
ohio st 

texas

————

nc state

tim beck only haunts Nebraska by his ineptitude while he was a coach. He somehow landed at those programs much to the chagrin of their respective fan bases. 
if you really wanna get weird let’s talk about the right Beck

and we all know that is the greatest qb to ever go to nc state instead of/in addition to Nebraska 

Harrison Beck. That is the Beck that Haunts

he is a fantastic follow on all social media. 

49 minutes ago, Decked said:

He was one of the best sophomore quarterbacks in the country. You know nothing. 

His dad was a world class Olympic lifter and his mom is/was an Olympic hammer thrower. Both of his siblings have won multiple arm wrestling championships in several different weight classes. 
what I’m saying here is... 

1 hour ago, Decked said:

He was one of the best sophomore quarterbacks in the country. You know nothing. 

He is better at baseball than football. He missed most of his junior season with an injury and the camps he went to since his junior season hasn't yielded good impressions. 

There are other QB's that I think fit better at Nebraska

I'm not saying he sucks and isn't a P5 QB, but his rating is overrated. 

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

The one I think is overrated is Reese Mooney. My daughter went to his high school (Denham Springs) and I saw him play last year a few times. I had no idea he was supposed to be anything special. Didn't stand out at all to me. Only QBs I saw last year in Louisiana that stood out were Arch Manning and Zeon Chriss.

For what it’s worth, I don’t think we land either one of Mooney or Morris, and Mooney is better at baseball too! 

6 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

The one I think is overrated is Reese Mooney. My daughter went to his high school (Denham Springs) and I saw him play last year a few times. I had no idea he was supposed to be anything special. Didn't stand out at all to me. Only QBs I saw last year in Louisiana that stood out were Arch Manning and Zeon Chriss.

Potential & coaching. He has translatable skills that compare to the next level. Sometimes you’re looking at a ceiling rather than the current. See Dickerson versus Bretz. Dickerson is the better long term prospect versus Bretz probably being better currently 

51 minutes ago, Huskadeez said:

For what it’s worth, I don’t think we land either one of Mooney or Morris, and Mooney is better at baseball too! 

Mooney is a lock

• Mavric changed the title to QB M.J. Morris [North Carolina State - Signed LOI]