QB M.J. Morris [North Carolina State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

40 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Morris commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

12 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

I am in no way shape of form any type of expert in watching film of a player.  But, two things stuck out with me.

a). what level of football is this?  All the players on the field look so small.  

b).  Very few of his passes are to a player in stride.  Many times on long balls the WR needs to stop and wait for the ball.  A couple times there were 5-10 yard passes where they could have been thrown harder to the WR.

So, again, I'm no expert, just some things I noticed watching this.

34 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I am in no way shape of form any type of expert in watching film of a player.  But, two things stuck out with me.

a). what level of football is this?  All the players on the field look so small.  

b).  Very few of his passes are to a player in stride.  Many times on long balls the WR needs to stop and wait for the ball.  A couple times there were 5-10 yard passes where they could have been thrown harder to the WR.

So, again, I'm no expert, just some things I noticed watching this.

This was posted June of 18, so guessing the film was fall of 17....which would have made him an 8th grader in the film. Should answer both questions!

• Plus1 2

35 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I'm seeing a guy who puts a lot of air under almost every pass. Works pretty well with high school guys who are wide open and waiting for the ball to come down,  but those passes would be picked off by faster, better DBs at the next level. 

Yea but nebraska has that qb guru thingy

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

This kid could turn out to be great, but man, I wish the staff would recruit more QBs that can throw the ball well naturally (the kid from Kearney looks promising).

MJ has decent zip, good touch, good accuracy - Damn good athlete.  Not a lotta kids throw like Trevor Lawrence outta HS. We could be waiting a while to get a kid that looks smooth as silk in his Jr film. 

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to QB M.J. Morris [North Carolina State - Signed LOI]