Jordan Larson to be inducted into the Nebraska Athletic Hall of Fame

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

5 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Good for her! Even though it is Texas.

I agree.  I think us fans get more caught up in the hate for other schools and our "rivals" than the athletes do.  IMO, Larson is getting a great opportunity to start her coaching career at one of the top programs in college volleyball.  If former student-athletes were to limit their job opportunities based on former rivalries as a player, they would be doing an extreme dis-service to themselves.

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I agree.  I think us fans get more caught up in the hate for other schools and our "rivals" than the athletes do.  IMO, Larson is getting a great opportunity to start her coaching career at one of the top programs in college volleyball.  If former student-athletes were to limit their job opportunities based on former rivalries as a player, they would be doing an extreme dis-service to themselves.

Sure it’s a great opportunity for her and hope she goes great. I can still throw up in my mouth at the thought. 

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Agree, I think it's a good move for her.

• Plus1 1
  • 7 months later...