Will There Be a 2020 Football Season?

Chances of a 2020 season?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Chances of a 2020 season?

• Full 12 Game Schedule
    • Shortened Season
    • No Games Played

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/12/2020 at 06:09 PM

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Shoot, we had a slow group in front of us...and this was with 15 minute times...they let us pass, they got out of the carts and came over to us...chatted us up.

Then we got lost on the course (construction) and another dude helped us out, came right up to my cart, pointed on my scorecard and everything. 

Were you riding in a cart with someone else? If so, that’s a bad idea. 

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

No, they only let you go 1 to a cart...and mine was super slow...it sucked!

At least they were smart enough to have you 1 person to a cart.  I should have known you wouldn't be walking anywhere on the golf course.  I'm surprised you don't try to get one of the handicap carts so you can drive the cart right onto the green.

2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

At least they were smart enough to have you 1 person to a cart.  I should have known you wouldn't be walking anywhere on the golf course.  I'm surprised you don't try to get one of the handicap carts so you can drive the cart right onto the green.

Hahahaha!

I didn't know you can do that!

Los Angeles mayor just stated he did not see large gatherings in the state until 2021.   Including concerts, and pro football.  He did not specifically mention college football.  

I personally don't see it happening this year.  But like the rest of you hope they figure a way of doing it.  

9 hours ago, Mavric said:

I usually respect what Dr Fauci says, but really?  Sequester the College Football student athletes just for the sake of our entertainment?  I can see it for the pro’s, but not college students. Just not right.  

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

I usually respect what Dr Fauci says, but really?  Sequester the College Football student athletes just for the sake of our entertainment?  I can see it for the pro’s, but not college students. Just not right.  

This quote is misleading. The interviewer asked him about sports in general being back, and then specifically asked about college football. I think Fauci was talking mostly about pro sports in his answer.