Will There Be a 2020 Football Season?

Chances of a 2020 season?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Chances of a 2020 season?

• Full 12 Game Schedule
    • Shortened Season
    • No Games Played

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/12/2020 at 06:09 PM

"Speaking during an interview on an NCAA Twitter channel, [Pac-12 Conference commissioner Larry] Scott ... predicted that decisions about having fall sports will be driven less by sport-based concerns, such as transmission through games’ physical contact, and more by campus- and community-level situations such as the recent outbreaks that have occurred in the South and West."

https://www.statesman.com/sports/20200704/pac-12-commissioner-larry-scott-says-recent-coronavirus-outbreaks-bring-added-challenges-for-fall-college-sports

• Plus1 1

22 hours ago, krc1995 said:

But continue to go to Walmart, the grocery store, and Home Depot. 

Gotta admit, none of the little COVID indulgences I've been doing, like backyard socializing with friends, feels anywhere near as dangerous as my weekly grocery store run or restaurant take-out.

40 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Gotta admit, none of the little COVID indulgences I've been doing, like backyard socializing with friends, feels anywhere near as dangerous as my weekly grocery store run or restaurant take-out.

In hindsight I should have always worn a mask At Walmart. Lol. 

• Plus1 1
18 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

At the store today...saw way less people wearing masks.

I do think that a lot of people mask-up at the store...but not when they are out talking to their neighbors and shooting off fireworks and crap like that.

2 hours ago, krc1995 said:

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

At the store today...saw way less people wearing masks.

I do think that a lot of people mask-up at the store...but not when they are out talking to their neighbors and shooting off fireworks and crap like that.

55 minutes ago, lo country said:

I will continue as the norm.  I like the anonymity of not always having to stop and speak!:D

3 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

In all honestly, I might just mask up every time I'm ill and in public.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
30 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

In all honestly, I might just mask up every time I'm ill and in public.

I won't mind wearing one on the sideline...it will be easy to talk to my coaches and say things like "Seriously, is that idiot really the best kid we have at DE...He f#&%ing sucks...wow...that one is his mom?  Good lord"

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
20 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I won't mind wearing one on the sideline...it will be easy to talk to my coaches and say things like "Seriously, is that idiot really the best kid we have at DE...He f#&%ing sucks...wow...that one is his him?  Good lord"

Lmao.  So true.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Ha...could you imagine if people heard/knew the s#!t we say on the sidelines or during practice...my god.  I would be in prison!  Ha

I hope you get a season. If you do, please consider designing some rileyesque play calling cards with pictures of Dr. Fauci, a nose with droplets, a bar chart with an upward trending line, and a mask. May be a great way to intimidate the opponent. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, teachercd said:

I won't mind wearing one on the sideline...it will be easy to talk to my coaches and say things like "Seriously, is that idiot really the best kid we have at DE...He f#&%ing sucks...wow...that one is his mom?  Good lord"

It's like the "cover your mouth with your glove" move in baseball. 

• Thanks 1