Will There Be a 2020 Football Season?

Chances of a 2020 season?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Chances of a 2020 season?

• Full 12 Game Schedule
    • Shortened Season
    • No Games Played

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/12/2020 at 06:09 PM

14 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Again; this is happening all over the world, to countries with different governments and press relations, and the only legitimate info anyone has on Bill Gates is that he and his wife have been instrumental in fighting malaria for years with millions of dollar from their foundation. 

You do realize that when you say you don't trust our government, that would be the statements coming out of the White House, and that Bill Gates isn't a member of the government. Right? 

Gates and Faucci stand to make a ton of money on the vaccine. Gates has a checkered past when it comes to benevolent behavior, you only get to read what is on the internet.  and CDC and WHO are puppets of a select few.

the American public is being duped in many ways.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fire 1

4 minutes ago, hunter49 said:

Gates and Faucci stand to make a ton of money on the vaccine. Gates has a checkered past when it comes to benevolent behavior, you only get to read what is on the internet.  and CDC and WHO are puppets of a select few.

Bruh.   If you are worried about being microchiped  you should probably throw your smart phone away, lose all computers, never file taxes or register for anything. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Bigred_inSD said:

Bruh.   If you are worried about being microchiped  you should probably throw your smart phone away, lose all computers, never file taxes or register for anything. 

This chip is the mark of the beast and is a one way ticket to hell though so its not really comparable to the other privacy invasions we experience /s

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Sometimes Occam's razor needs to apply.  Isn't it possible that this is a virus, nasty as it may be, and we are a species just like any other on the planet in that we're suspectible to occasional plagues? 

Beyond this being a natural occurrence beyond our species, our species specifically is already one of the most susceptible to these events due to our social patterns. No other species spends extended time in enclosed spaces with members of their species from around the entire world. The virus needs to go from one host to the next and no species is better for that than humans.

13 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

This chip is the mark of the beast and is a one way ticket to hell though so its not really comparable to the other privacy invasions we experience /s

WTF.  Maybe loosen that tinfoil a bit.  The constriction might be causing some serious cerebral dysfunction.

• Plus1 2
Just now, 307husker said:

WTF.  Maybe loosen that tinfoil a bit.  The constriction might be causing some serious cerebral dysfunction.

The /s denotes sarcasm, though that is a real life conspiracy theory promoted by the likes of Kanye West and facebookers across the nation

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
27 minutes ago, hunter49 said:

You do realize that both Gates and Fauci have no ownership in any of the companies who are developing vaccines right? Those are all publicly traded companies and Gates and Fauci would have to disclose any ownership in them. Unless they run foul of SEC rules. How do you think they will make millions? Are they getting secret kickbacks? There is something like 23 companies working on vaccines and no one knows which one will succeed so do the have ownership in all 23? Or is there some secret organization that they both work for that secretly owns all these?

You know who actually has a financial interest in the vaccine? The former Moderna exec, who is leading Operation Warpspeed, Moncef Slaoui. He already made millions after selling his Moderna stock that has soared on vaccine hopes and he has various other pharmaceutical ties. That's all publicly available, documented information.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, hunter49 said:

I'm pretty sure the internet is where you get the QAnon fermented conspiracy theories involving Bill Gates and the diabolical Dr. Fauci. If you can find a responsible above-ground source for their financial stake in a vaccine (that would presumably save us all) I promise I'll read it.

If you're outraged about members and friends of the federal government profiting at the taxpayer expense, I can point you some eye-opening corruption being done in broad daylight. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I'm pretty sure the internet is where you get the QAnon fermented conspiracy theories involving Bill Gates and the diabolical Dr. Fauci. If you can find a responsible above-ground source for their financial stake in a vaccine (that would presumably save us all) I promise I'll read it.

If you're outraged about members and friends of the federal government profiting at the taxpayer expense, I can point you some eye-opening corruption being done in broad daylight. 

Ok, point. 

I don’t return to work until Wednesday and I’m kind of bored. 

48 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

You do realize that both Gates and Fauci have no ownership in any of the companies who are developing vaccines right? Those are all publicly traded companies and Gates and Fauci would have to disclose any ownership in them. Unless they run foul of SEC rules. How do you think they will make millions? Are they getting secret kickbacks? There is something like 23 companies working on vaccines and no one knows which one will succeed so do the have ownership in all 23? Or is there some secret organization that they both work for that secretly owns all these?

There will also be huge and very public pressure on any company developing a vaccine or treatment to make it affordable worldwide -- and possibly free. Roche got lowballed on Tamiflu during the H1N1 scare. HIV/AIDS profiteers faced PR nightmares, and one went to jail. 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Ok, point. 

I don’t return to work until Wednesday and I’m kind of bored. 

This involves just one guy involved in the federal government. And it's two years old. Newer articles involving more associates reveal it's actually much worse. But it's a start. Hope you'll agree that U.S. News & World Report is a reasonable source. I'd like to add how much I want Husker football to return so we can keep this in the thread.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2018-03-05/how-is-donald-trump-profiting-from-the-presidency-let-us-count-the-ways

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1