Will There Be a 2020 Football Season?

Chances of a 2020 season?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Chances of a 2020 season?

• Full 12 Game Schedule
    • Shortened Season
    • No Games Played

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/12/2020 at 06:09 PM

17 minutes ago, Bledred said:

When I moved to the West Coast for a short time, I had to deal with a massive redneck stereotype just from being born and raised in Nebraska.  I was legit asked if we still rode horses to get around in Nebraska by someone who had a Masters Degree.  Someone said "oh" in a good way when they asked where I was from...then realized that I said Nebraska and not Alaska and then said "oh" in a bad way.  The list goes on and on.  I am willing to bet I am not alone. A long haired man making a mockery of our governance does not disparage this stereotype.  

I was born in Omaha and have lived in Nebraska for 38 years, living in Grand Island and Kearney and have resided in Lincoln for 17 years now.  I have been to Husker football games going back to the early 90s.  Worked in cornfields for 5 years with family owning hundreds of acres of farmland north of Lincoln.  I am more Nebraskan than most here could ever dream of, especially compared to some larp living in freaking colorado.

45v5xu.jpg

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Bledred said:

When I moved to the West Coast for a short time, I had to deal with a massive redneck stereotype just from being born and raised in Nebraska.  I was legit asked if we still rode horses to get around in Nebraska by someone who had a Masters Degree.  Someone said "oh" in a good way when they asked where I was from...then realized that I said Nebraska and not Alaska and then said "oh" in a bad way.  The list goes on and on.  I am willing to bet I am not alone. A long haired man making a mockery of our governance does not disparage this stereotype.  

I was born in Omaha and have lived in Nebraska for 38 years, living in Grand Island and Kearney and have resided in Lincoln for 17 years now.  I have been to Husker football games going back to the early 90s.  Worked in cornfields for 5 years with family owning hundreds of acres of farmland north of Lincoln.  I am more Nebraskan than most here could ever dream of, especially compared to some larp living in freaking colorado.

image.gif.006a047ee8c22e73f16c2d04ba00ef23.gif

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, Bledred said:

I mean, gotta ask...did you show up to functions in overalls and a straw hat?...as that has never been my experience when people ask where I am from...maybe you hang out with douchebags?

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 2

This whole thing ticks me off.   The B1G leadership should of been making plan A,B and C back in May and going through scenarios.  Their job is to be forward thinking and prepared.   It appears to me that they didn't do a damn thing for 3 months.   They should be transparent and have good facts to support their decisions.   None of them should get paid.   Worthless twits. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, flatwaterfan said:

This whole thing ticks me off.   The B1G leadership should of been making plan A,B and C back in May and going through scenarios.  Their job is to be forward thinking and prepared.   It appears to me that they didn't do a damn thing for 3 months.   They should be transparent and have good facts to support their decisions.   None of them should get paid.   Worthless twits. 

There is a whole bunch of this going on all over the country.  Everybody waiting on somebody else to solve their problems.  Lot more butt scratchin’ than kickin’ going on around the world anymore.  People complain but fail to act.  

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Bledred said:

So now you're judging me because of where I live? :lol:

I mean, I spent the first 30 years of my life in a town of 8,000 in Nebraska before I moved to Colorado, but I guess I'm not a real Nebraskan. 

I'm sorry your individual experience as a Nebraskan in the wild was not so great but just know that it gets better :thumbs

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 4