Will There Be a 2020 Football Season?

Chances of a 2020 season?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Chances of a 2020 season?

• Full 12 Game Schedule
    • Shortened Season
    • No Games Played

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/12/2020 at 06:09 PM

10 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Do we have anyone besides "Sir Yacht" confirming the process is actually proceeding. 

4 hours ago, internetman said:

the answer is no. 

There have been reports from legitimate insiders like Callahan at Rivals and 247 OSU guys. So, there's some movement but who knows how much legitimately. Even coaches and ADs seem to not know. 

This study by some people associated with Stanford and UCLA.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.06.06.20124446v2

Results: Among US counties with populations greater than 500,000 people, during the week ending June 13,2020, the median estimate of the county level probability of a confirmed infection is 1 infection in 40,500 person contacts (Range: 10,100 to 586,000). For a 50 to 64 year-old individual, the median estimate of the county level probability of a hospitalization is 1 in 709,000 person contacts (Range: 177,000 to 10,200,000) and the median estimate of the county level probability of a fatality is 1 in 6,670,000 person contacts (Range 1,680,000 to 97,600.000). 

46 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I think Sir Yacht knows someone, I think where it gets mixed up is that he knows ONE dude, that is giving him info he gets from "inside" one place...there are 13 other places and the Commish, so the information might be good for a bit and then change quickly.  

I don’t think he has any source other than his ability to read other news sources and make sh#t up based on that. I picture him in his parent’s basement, drinking Mtn Dew and eating Cheetos and giggling at how clever he is for getting so many people interested in his BS.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2