Will There Be a 2020 Football Season?

Chances of a 2020 season?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Chances of a 2020 season?

• Full 12 Game Schedule
    • Shortened Season
    • No Games Played

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/12/2020 at 06:09 PM

Hard to imagine almost that we're (assuming this all actually happens) once again about a month away from Nebraska football.  It's almost surreal.  Now just wondering how the NCAA is going to handle the playoffs but more than anything I'm still in a little shock that our season is looking like it is now finally just around the corner.  

Crazy.

11 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Those of you that live in lincoln, what is the deal right now with the bars?  People can go in with masks?  Limits on how many people?  No rules at all?

tailgating? 

When I have been recently, you are supposed to wear a mask to walk in but can take it off once at your table.  I haven't seen any crowd situations so not sure how those will be handled.  Just plan a peaceful protest if you don't like the rules and you can have how ever many you want.

• Haha 1

Husker Schedule Released:

Week 1:  Vs Covid

Week 2:  Vs The super good team from Necessary Roughness

Week 3:  At Ohio State

Week 4:  Vs Madden All-Time Team

Week 5:  Vs Calculus BC

Week 6:  Vs Wisconsin with Melvin Gordon

Week 7:  At PSU

Week 8:  Vs Having to read posts from Posters that don't use paragraphs 

• Plus1 4

1 minute ago, Hilltop said:

When I have been recently, you are supposed to wear a mask to walk in but can take it off once at your table.  I haven't seen any crowd situations so not sure how those will be handled.  Just plan a peaceful protest if you don't like the rules and you can have how ever many you want.

I will go to lincoln for a home game.  I don't mind wearing a mask at all but I wonder if bars/Railyard will be at full capacity. 

7 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Hard to imagine almost that we're (assuming this all actually happens) once again about a month away from Nebraska football.  It's almost surreal.  Now just wondering how the NCAA is going to handle the playoffs but more than anything I'm still in a little shock that our season is looking like it is now finally just around the corner.  

Crazy.

The NCAA doesn't have anything to do with the CFB playoffs. Just an FYI. But still a valid question as to how the playoffs will be handled.

6 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

The NCAA doesn't have anything to do with the CFB playoffs. Just an FYI. But still a valid question as to how the playoffs will be handled.

Yes I knew that but regardless it's all still connected and with the Big starting later, the Pac with no starting date as of today and with the other P5's up and running it's going to be real interesting to see how the playoffs are handled from just a date and place too for that matter perspective.