Will There Be a 2020 Football Season?

Chances of a 2020 season?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Chances of a 2020 season?

• Full 12 Game Schedule
    • Shortened Season
    • No Games Played

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/12/2020 at 06:09 PM

6 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Hm.   Not surprising to me but I suppose its a shocker for a lot of posters hereon.  

OSU has more other revenues ($ from apparel sales etc) than DONU but Moos may have made a few more cuts already.  

Lets hope the Big Ten finds a few hundred extra million from misc income or lost & found accts.  lol

2 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

Hm.   Not surprising to me but I suppose its a shocker for a lot of posters hereon.  

OSU has more other revenues ($ from apparel sales etc) than DONU but Moos may have made a few more cuts already.  

Lets hope the Big Ten finds a few hundred extra million from misc income or lost & found accts.  lol

Why do you think "other posters" will be shocked by this?

Just now, knapplc said:

Just now, knapplc said:

Well, based on the near unanimous disagreement with most of my comments on all the damage being done to NU by the Big Ten.  Nearly all question my numbers on the losses being imposed by no fans, no tickets, schedule cuts, etc.    

• Fire 1
5 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

Well, based on the near unanimous disagreement with most of my comments on all the damage being done to NU by the Big Ten.  Nearly all question my numbers on the losses being imposed by no fans, no tickets, schedule cuts, etc.    

Because "the Big Ten" is not damaging Nebraska. Every single team in this conference is taking a financial hit.

Every single team in America is taking a financial hit.

There is no conference in America that won't make less money this year.

There is no better place for Nebraska to go where they wouldn't make less money this year.

There's a pandemic. It's in all the newspapers. Check it out.

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Because "the Big Ten" is not damaging Nebraska. Every single team in this conference is taking a financial hit.

Every single team in America is taking a financial hit.

There is no conference in America that won't make less money this year.

There is no better place for Nebraska to go where they wouldn't make less money this year.

There's a pandemic. It's in all the newspapers. Check it out.

Lol.   Who the hell ever said we should go anywhere else?   Not me certainly.  

The pandemic is no longer a pandemic btw.  

There remains no reason to hurt every member (not just NU) by depriving all of any chance to cut losses.   No doubt about the losses to nearly everybody but making the losses worse is just stupid.  Believe what you want. I will do the same until a rational reason is given otherwise.  

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

More like Nebraska & Ohio State save the Big Ten from self-imposed solitary confinement.

I posted it here.  USF would never cancel the ND game because their return trip was contingent upon last Saturday.  

By Sunday both teams had outbreaks, coincidence?

Ya that one doesn't seem encouraging. This is where the B1G only playing conference and having the rapid tests was a good move. Everyone is on the same page.