Will There Be a 2020 Football Season?

Chances of a 2020 season?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Chances of a 2020 season?

• Full 12 Game Schedule
    • Shortened Season
    • No Games Played

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/12/2020 at 06:09 PM

15 minutes ago, Mavric said:

That order seems like it's asking for trouble - I'm not a lawyer, but the legal basis for an age-based stay at home order seems questionable to me. Especially when there are 17 and 23 year old (and older) students who this arbitrarily doesn't apply to? I get the point and don't think a ban on gatherings on campus is a bad idea, but limiting it to an age group is weird to me. Grad student parties are cool?

• Plus1 1

A buddy's son just started his freshman year at Boulder four weeks ago. His roommate already dropped out, his RA went AWOL, and the University just warned them it might drop a 14 day SIP for everybody any second now. The kid and some friends are now preparing to rent a house in Durango, although it's not clear if my buddy is supposed to continue paying Room & Board for this s#!tshow.

24 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

A buddy's son just started his freshman year at Boulder four weeks ago. His roommate already dropped out, his RA went AWOL, and the University just warned them it might drop a 14 day SIP for everybody any second now. The kid and some friends are now preparing to rent a house in Durango, although it's not clear if my buddy is supposed to continue paying Room & Board for this s#!tshow.

I heard Boulder blew up on positive tests...massive Frat parties I think. Hopefully the kids don’t bring it to Durango. One of HS football coaches got it. He is an older bigger dude so he probably felt it. Hope he makes it through.

4 hours ago, Husker in WI said:

That order seems like it's asking for trouble - I'm not a lawyer, but the legal basis for an age-based stay at home order seems questionable to me. Especially when there are 17 and 23 year old (and older) students who this arbitrarily doesn't apply to? I get the point and don't think a ban on gatherings on campus is a bad idea, but limiting it to an age group is weird to me. Grad student parties are cool?

So a virus that selectively attacks old people is met with a law targeted at young people?  

#govlogic

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

So he is dropping out of college in Boulder, buying/renting a house in Durango.   A good junior college in Durango, but not connected with CU, or at least it wasn't when I was involved in that area.  Be a bit of a commute.  

I was there a couple of weeks ago on a mountain bike ride.  Headed back again on October 4th.  

Riverside county has lessened restrictions for restaurants, the hospital counts are way down.  One death  at the local hospital during the whole ordeal.  Only had 18 patients at the high point.  Just two as of the other day.  

Frantz are you seeing the same?