Will There Be a 2020 Football Season?

Chances of a 2020 season?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Chances of a 2020 season?

• Full 12 Game Schedule
    • Shortened Season
    • No Games Played

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/12/2020 at 06:09 PM

4 hours ago, Savage Husker said:

Democrats embracing corporate elitists, I’d admit I never expected to see that. 

That’s rich after watching white BLM protestors fall short of calling black police officers Uncle Toms while singling them out and berating them. 

You didn’t bother to read the article, did you?

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I see an article on msn this morning says over 40 countries are now reporting a large rise in cases all over the globe. 40 and counting as more and more countries are reporting every week.

I thought it was only the USA that was only seeing a rise in cases while every European country "did it right." Am I missing something here? 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I see an article on msn this morning says over 40 countries are now reporting a large rise in cases all over the globe. 40 and counting as more and more countries are reporting every week. 

Do you happen to have the link?  I only saw this article: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/south-korea-reports-case-spike-us-states-tighten-controls/ar-BB17agTS?li=BBnb7Kz

1 hour ago, kansas45 said:

I thought it was only the USA that was only seeing a rise in cases while every European country "did it right." Am I missing something here? 

There are alot of countries outside of the USA and Europe

Also, a rise from 40 cases a day to 100 cases a day is a lot less concerning than 30k to 70k

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Savage Husker said:

Yes they did. Corporations are seeing GDP highs like none other for Q2. Stock market is back around pre-Covid, and politicians have reinvested what they took out before the plummet. But hey, corporations aren’t advertising in FB and Twitter so liberals won’t boycott/protest and republicans don’t have the nuts to speak up. 

15 hours ago, Savage Husker said:

Democrats embracing corporate elitists, I’d admit I never expected to see that. 

That’s rich after watching white BLM protestors fall short of calling black police officers Uncle Toms while singling them out and berating them. 

15 hours ago, Savage Husker said:

Nice racist comment. 

1 hour ago, Savage Husker said:

And quite the pivot from the people who despised them 4-5 years ago.

Economic gap is no longer a concern?

you should probably sign up for the training. 

You could take this down about three notches and still make your point.

And quite the pivot from the people who despised them 4-5 years ago.

Economic gap is no longer a concern?

You're mistaking liberal ideology for elected Democrats. I know it's a shocker, but Joe Biden isn't a Marxist. 

You're using the word "despise" wrong, and I'm not quite sure who "them" is anymore. 

And who said the economic gap is no longer a concern?

Then again, you didn't read the article and you're off-topic in a thread that's already off-topic. If you'd like to bring your A-game over to the P&R thread, maybe we could figure this out. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

You could take this down about three notches and still make your point.

Sorry, Knapp, but the democrat leadership chases trends for power and control by pandering. We listen to msm and turn “China Virus” into another racist comment by Trump, yet here we have a guy who generalizes republicans but then refers to pot as “Mexican” and it’s crickets. Is that because it’s not racist or because “he’s one of us?” Let’s pick one and stick with it or stop pretending to be offended. 

@Guy Chamberlin I couldn’t careless about that lame duck candidate, if anything it would be his successor because he’s most likely won’t even last 4 years. 

I don’t even have a B or C game, Guy. I’m a slow witted individual, but keep up the hypocrisy. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1