Will There Be a 2020 Football Season?

Chances of a 2020 season?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Chances of a 2020 season?

• Full 12 Game Schedule
    • Shortened Season
    • No Games Played

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/12/2020 at 06:09 PM

35 minutes ago, obert1 said:

Please help, my children are becoming hockey fans. I can't afford to let them play hockey.

Youth hockey is awesome. Do it, seriously. It will put a dent in your bank account but it is a lot of fun and probably the most entertaining youth sport for parents. I wouldn’t trade those memories for all the thousands of dollars it cost me.

Inline hockey is less expensive than ice and also a lot of fun. We started with inline, had a few years of overlap and then transitioned to just ice. I can’t recommend it enough, especially if your kid(s) like it and are good at it. But if they’re too good, it will get really expensive :lol:

Edit- I just noticed you’re in North Dakota. Isn’t ice hockey a mandatory youth sport there?:lol:

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Youth hockey is awesome. Do it, seriously. It will put a dent in your bank account but it is a lot of fun and probably the most entertaining youth sport for parents. I wouldn’t trade those memories for all the thousands of dollars it cost me.

Inline hockey is less expensive than ice and also a lot of fun. We started with inline, had a few years of overlap and then transitioned to just ice. I can’t recommend it enough, especially if your kid(s) like it and are good at it. But if they’re too good, it will get really expensive :lol:

Edit- I just noticed you’re in North Dakota. Isn’t ice hockey a mandatory youth sport there?:lol:

Im still learning the sport since moving here honestly. That and with six kids I'd have to sell 4 of them to put 2 in hockey. 

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Bledred said:

Something tells me an announcement was coming until the hot mic incident.  Green wanted to crash the party and the Big Ten responded with a postponed announcement for spite.  

download.gif

I don’t doubt it and if true shows how petty this conference is. Honestly based on how bad this has been handled i hate to see how s#!tty our next tv deal is. 

Maybe the allure of the big ten was all about Delaney. How far will it fall the next decade? Next tv negotiation will say a lot 

3 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I don’t doubt it and if true shows how petty this conference is. Honestly based on how bad this has been handled i hate to see how s#!tty our next tv deal is. 

Maybe the allure of the big ten was all about Delaney. How far will it fall the next decade? Next tv negotiation will say a lot 

You'd think this stupidity would be punished but it's all about the product and the amount of eyeballs.  Some of the largest alumni bases in the country and they will still make bank, count on it.