2020-21 B1G Teams/Rosters/News

5* recruit and former Michigan commit Isaiah Todd is going pro. He’s one of five class of 2020 basketball players receiving interest from the G League, which is rumored to be offering up to $500k for prospects. Names I’ve heard being targeted by the G League: 

1. Jalen Green (Undecided)

2. Terrence Clarke (Kentucky)

3. Isaiah Todd (Michigan)

4. Jalen Suggs (Gonzaga)

5. Karim Mane (Michigan State)

Also there’s rumblings Matt Haarms is going to Kentucky. 

On 4/15/2020 at 12:37 AM, seaofred92 said:

5* recruit and former Michigan commit Isaiah Todd is going pro. He’s one of five class of 2020 basketball players receiving interest from the G League, which is rumored to be offering up to $500k for prospects. Names I’ve heard being targeted by the G League: 

1. Jalen Green (Undecided)

2. Terrence Clarke (Kentucky)

3. Isaiah Todd (Michigan)

4. Jalen Suggs (Gonzaga)

5. Karim Mane (Michigan State)

Also there’s rumblings Matt Haarms is going to Kentucky. 

Suggs and Clarke are still going to college. Green and Todd are going to the G League. Mane is undecided on a school but looks like he will be going to college.

2 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

Suggs and Clarke are still going to college. Green and Todd are going to the G League. Mane is undecided on a school but looks like he will be going to college.

Just read the Suggs' father said they'd listen if the G League approached them.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/29043149/answering-big-college-basketball-questions-jalen-green-decision

Clarke appeared to put those rumors to rest with a tweet on Wednesday morning, saying that "my loyalty never changed. I'm here to stay." Suggs' father told the Spokesman-Review of Spokane, Washington, on Wednesday that "if somebody came up with something, we'd listen.

• Plus1 1

https://theathletic.com/1783656/2020/05/01/early-2020-21-big-ten-basketball-preview/

Nebraska

The latest: Try to keep track. Six transfers are moving on, including Jervay Green to Pacific, Dachon Burke to South Alabama, Samari Curtis to Evansville and Charlie Easley to South Dakota State, while Cam Mack and Kevin Cross both remain in the transfer portal with undecided destinations. Meanwhile, the door is swinging the other way as Trey McGowans transfers in from Pittsburgh, Kobe King arrives from Wisconsin and Kobe Webster comes from Western Illinois.

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

Looking at all the NU guys who have left, they all went to mid-major conference teams or below.  I know college basketball talent is more spread out and mid-majors can be better than a lot of power five schools, but Hoiberg saw the talent which is required to compete in the Big Ten, and he obviously didn't have it in year 1.  I expect Hoiberg to continue to tinker with his roster each year until he finds the right mix of talent.

• Plus1 3
  • 2 weeks later...