2020 Alternate Uniform Discussion

We may not have a season, but it seems like UNL may have tipped off their alternate uniforms for the season?

This is from a tweet by recruit Henry Lutovsky:

e220Elv.jpg

So the uniforms we see here have already been used, but Frost for sure has said the Blackshirt themed jerseys are still on the table.

Then there's the Chrome look from 2016 vs. Northwestern.

Then there's the 1962 Throwbacks from 2009. 

All of those were pretty cool. So maybe these are just references to former alternates, and not hinting at this year? 

Also, I'm past my days of collecting little dudes like this, but I would consider buying one of these. Too bad they're not real!

• Plus1 1

I kinda got the impression the blackshirts were our new permanent alternate, so I'd guess the others are just nods to popular alternates. I bet we'll only see the blackshirts and normal uniforms again this season (assuming there is a season), but I wouldn't hate the 1962 throwbacks again. I didn't like the chrome as much as some people, you can make it shiny but to me all-whites are a no anytime. I wuldn't hate a standard normal/alternate (blackshirts)/throwback set where we do the latter options once a year.