Progressive politics and where they go from here

7 hours ago, Landlord said:

Nah our new science teacher who was under the age of 30 was making way more than the 65+ year old hag who'd been there decades.

I mean, you can also tack on coaching...you can coach two sports and make an extra 6-10K...

But this sounds more like the old urban legend teaching stories that pop up.  Every school has them.  "So and so makes his coffee "Irish" every morning, he is a totally drunk at school" and "Did you hear that so and so is also a dancer at this place like 45 minutes away"

AOC crushed. Bowman looking like hes going

to take out Engel. In NY 12 the progressive is within striking distance of the incumbent which is the house oversight chair. Booker has a good shot of being dem nominee in kentucky senate race. Will prob lose to McConnell but he has a better shot than McGrath according to polls. 

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

to take out Engel. In NY 12 the progressive is within striking distance of the incumbent which is the house oversight chair. Booker has a good shot of being dem nominee in kentucky senate race. Will prob lose to McConnell but he has a better shot than McGrath according to polls. 

Booker didn't get momentum soon enough. Too many people had already voted in Kentucky.

18 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Did you mean AOC crushed it?

20 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Booker didn't get momentum soon enough. Too many people had already voted in Kentucky.

His two biggest which are also the states biggest areas have reported 0% and hes only down 10% with mostly rural areas reporting. Hes in excellent shape. And this is coming from Dave Wasserman. 

17 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Did you mean AOC crushed it?

Heh, I was confused by that too.

1 minute ago, Frott Scost said:

His two biggest which are also the states biggest areas have reported 0% and hes only down 10% with mostly rural areas reporting. Hes in excellent shape. And this is coming from Dave Wasserman. 

Where are you seeing that he polls better against Turtle?

8 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Gotcha.

I was looking at the # of votes and I don't think either of them have a chances. More people are showing up to vote for McConnell even though there's no way he's going to lose. If the Democrats had a chance here I'd think they'd have more people showing up to vote in the primary since it's a closer race.

12 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Gotcha.

I was looking at the # of votes and I don't think either of them have a chances. More people are showing up to vote for McConnell even though there's no way he's going to lose. If the Democrats had a chance here I'd think they'd have more people showing up to vote in the primary since it's a closer race.

Yeah i said in the initial tweet they prob both lose but he has less ground to make up. I dont understand how McConnell is the least popular senator in the country yet he wins his primary by that big of a margin. But afterall, it is Kentucky and their education system is close to dead last in the nation...

• Plus1 1

• 1 month later...