Huskers v Ranked Teams 2020

Nebraska results v Top 25 2020  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which ranked game does Nebraska have the best chance of winning in 2020?

• 9/26 #20 Cincinnati
    • 10/31 @ #3 Ohio State
    • 11/7 #7 Penn State
    • 11/14 @ #19 Iowa
    • 11/21 @ #11 Wisconsin
    • 11/27 #17 Minnesota
  2. 2. Which ranked game does Nebraska have the least chance of winning in 2020?

• 9/26 #20 Cincinnati
    • 10/31 @ #3 Ohio State
    • 11/7 #7 Penn State
    • 11/14 @ #19 Iowa
    • 11/21 @ #11 Wisconsin
    • 11/27 #17 Minnesota
  3. 3. Which ranked game do you most want to see Nebraska win in 2020?

• 9/26 #20 Cincinnati
    • 10/31 @ #3 Ohio State
    • 11/7 #7 Penn State
    • 11/14 @ #19 Iowa
    • 11/21 @ #11 Wisconsin
    • 11/27 #17 Minnesota
  4. 4. Which ranked games does Nebraska win in 2020?

• 9/26 #20 Cincinnati
    • 10/31 @ #3 Ohio State
    • 11/7 #7 Penn State
    • 11/14 @ #19 Iowa
    • 11/21 @ #11 Wisconsin
    • 11/27 #17 Minnesota

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/03/2020 at 11:54 PM

https://theathletic.com/1779540/2020/04/28/preseason-college-football-top-25-ranking-update/

Stewart Mandel came out with his ”Post Spring” Pre-season Top 25 today for college football. Nebraska plays 6 teams listed: 

9/26 #20 Cincinnati

10/31 @ #3 Ohio State

11/7 #7 Penn State

11/14 @ #19 Iowa

11/21 @ #11 Wisconsin

11/27 #17 Minnesota

The questions are simple: which game do you think the Huskers have the best chance at winning, which game do you think the Huskers have the least chance of winning, which game do you most want to see the Huskers win, and which games will they actually win? 

• Plus1 1

I think we have the best chance of beating Iowa. We've matched up really well against them the last couple of years. We're due.

I'd most want to see us beat Ohio State.

I think the team we're least likely to beat is Ohio State.

I think we'll beat Iowa and Minnesota this year. 

33 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

https://theathletic.com/1779540/2020/04/28/preseason-college-football-top-25-ranking-update/

Stewart Mandel came out with his ”Post Spring” Pre-season Top 25 today for college football. Nebraska plays 6 teams listed: 

9/26 #20 Cincinnati

10/31 @ #3 Ohio State

11/7 #7 Penn State

11/14 @ #19 Iowa

11/21 @ #11 Wisconsin

11/27 #17 Minnesota

The questions are simple: which game do you think the Huskers have the best chance at winning, which game do you think the Huskers have the least chance of winning, which game do you most want to see the Huskers win, and which games will they actually win? 

Best Chance - Iowa. Losing Stanley, WIrfs and Epenesa is big. We've taken them down to the wire 2 years in a row. 

Least Chance - OSU. 

Most want - Wisconsin. I hate Wisconsin

Actually - I think Iowa, Cincy, Minnesota and PSU are all winnable... As long as the offense is rolling. AM is obviously in his third year, Mills came into his own towards the end of the season (hopefully another RB emerges that can sub in), entire O Line is back and showed improvement towards the end of the season, Wan'Dale can be a game changing player, TE has great size and depth with the addition of Vokolek, adding Manning to WR will be huge. Big 'if' but if they're gelling, I think the season could be very interesting. Just have to see it. At this point I wouldn't be shocked to see this squad go winless against the above teams. 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Fru said:

Best Chance - Iowa. Losing Stanley, WIrfs and Epenesa is big. We've taken them down to the wire 2 years in a row. 

Least Chance - OSU. 

Most want - Wisconsin. I hate Wisconsin

Actually - I think Iowa, Cincy, Minnesota and PSU are all winnable... As long as the offense is rolling. AM is obviously in his third year, Mills came into his own towards the end of the season (hopefully another RB emerges that can sub in), entire O Line is back and showed improvement towards the end of the season, Wan'Dale can be a game changing player, TE has great size and depth with the addition of Vokolek, adding Manning to WR will be huge. Big 'if' but if they're gelling, I think the season could be very interesting. Just have to see it. At this point I wouldn't be shocked to see this squad go winless against the above teams. 

Pretty much exactly this for me - I put Cincy for best chance to win, I think they're a worse team than Iowa. But early season, unfamiliar opponent, no bad blood - they've got some things going for them and are no means bad. I really don't understand PSU. I expect us to lose, but they're way more beatable than OSU.

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Fru said:

Agreed with it all. One bright side to the draft is seeing all the talent Iowa had and they still only beat us by a walk off field goal.  Them losing a bunch, plus hopefully our player development, the future could be bright.  

• Plus1 1
  • 9 months later...