Hoiberg's use of Nebraska Athletic Performance Lab

Hoiberg, NAPL Team To Maximize Potential For Huskers 

By Brian Rosenthal   www.huskers.com  4/23/2020 8:29:00 PM

<snip> 

"When I first saw NAPL, I was blown away at everything that we can do," Hoiberg said. "I've never seen that before, and I've been to a lot of different facilities. When I was working in the NBA, my job was to go and scout different players, and I was able to see a lot of facilities. I'd never seen anything like NAPL until I got here at the University of Nebraska.

"When recruits see the NAPL facility and everything that's involved in it and all the information that we can gather from the testing that we do, and how we can improve the players as they progress with their career at the University of Nebraska, I think it's a great tool to have. I think the recruits see that, and I think the families see that."  LINK

==============================================  

Great article and even better video about the Hoiberg using the NAPL in Nebrasketball.   

• Plus1 3

4 minutes ago, NUance said:

Hoiberg, NAPL Team To Maximize Potential For Huskers 

By Brian Rosenthal   www.huskers.com  4/23/2020 8:29:00 PM

<snip> 

"When I first saw NAPL, I was blown away at everything that we can do," Hoiberg said. "I've never seen that before, and I've been to a lot of different facilities. When I was working in the NBA, my job was to go and scout different players, and I was able to see a lot of facilities. I'd never seen anything like NAPL until I got here at the University of Nebraska.

"When recruits see the NAPL facility and everything that's involved in it and all the information that we can gather from the testing that we do, and how we can improve the players as they progress with their career at the University of Nebraska, I think it's a great tool to have. I think the recruits see that, and I think the families see that."  LINK

==============================================  

Great article and even better video about the Hoiberg using the NAPL in Nebrasketball.   

This is fantastic, thanks for sharing. I saw Hoiberg tweet this a few days back:

Glad to have him in Lincoln. He will get the job done no doubt. Hope he’s here for a long long time.

• Plus1 2