OLB Patrick Payton [Florida State Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

13 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Payton commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

18 hours ago, Atbone95 said:

Would you look at that... Patrick is a 4* AND we'll easily finish this class in the 15-20 range, which guarantees we'll be closer to the #12 class than the #29 class. What a day. 

Using the class calculator I don't see us making much movement above #18 without some re-ranking of other commits honestly I'm surprised Fidone isn't even higher but I'll take the #1 TE ranking anyday.

10 minutes ago, PattyG said:

Using the class calculator I don't see us making much movement above #18 without some re-ranking of other commits honestly I'm surprised Fidone isn't even higher but I'll take the #1 TE ranking anyday.

Fair. Still, even at #20, we're closer to the 12 than 29. Scott just making sure we hit the bet ;) 

• Plus1 1

54 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

you watch the sh**show currently being played in Memorial Stadium and keep trying to convince yourselves that we're improving. It's the same story, year-in, year-out.

Yea you’re right.  Can’t believe that we don’t just hire Nick Saban and bring in Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields.  Let’s just sit these guys down and have them watch some tape from the glory days of Tommy Frazier. So simple!

2 minutes ago, Mastershake said:

Yea you’re right.  Can’t believe that we don’t just hire Nick Saban and bring in Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields.  Let’s just sit these guys down and have them watch some tape from the glory days of Tommy Frazier. So simple!

lol - or we can just sit here like fans like you and say, "It's ok guys, you'll get 'em next week. I love this team whether we win or lose, GBR"

Just now, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

lol - or we can just sit here like fans like you and say, "It's ok guys, you'll get 'em next week. I love this team whether we win or lose, GBR"

Let’s just make you AD my guy.  You seem to be the only one here who has figured out that good players make good teams.  Should we remind Frost that the 5 stars are the good ones?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to OLB Patrick Payton [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric changed the title to OLB Patrick Payton [Florida State Commit]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic