OLB Christian Burkhalter [UCLA Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

32 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Burkhalter commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

I’m not sure if you are agreeing or saying his weight is fine, but 180-190 as a ILB in the Big 10 would get ran through like a Twinkie at fat camp. 

We are in agreement. Developmental player with a high upside. 

• Fire 1

10 hours ago, Mavric said:

Biggest thing that sucks about a bad combination of a program in disarray and losing a bunch of close games is the record looks bad and makes it really tough to recruit against the (current) big boys.  Really needed 7-8 wins last year to move the needle.  And we weren't that far off but it's not horseshoes...

It's difficult for sure.

Nebraska has done an abysmal job of sending players to the NFL. Recruiting when you dont  win or get players ready for the NFL is hard.

On 7/20/2020 at 2:55 PM, Ziebol said:

Yup. That is why this class looks pretty damn average on paper. I don't see any current commits that could come in and play day 1. This is a very developmental class and in turn very frustrating from an outside perspective. 

I feel less positive about last years class now that 2 4 stars have bolted pre season as well, winning will be our only cure and I am not optimistic with this year being all big 10 games 

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I feel less positive about last years class now that 2 4 stars have bolted pre season as well, winning will be our only cure and I am not optimistic with this year being all big 10 games 

15 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

2021 is probably even more difficult. 

Yep.  I have been normally optimistic but with 10 B1G games this year and Oklahoma, Michigan and Ohio State etc coming in 2021 it is now or never.  A losing year this year would be bad enough but 2 in a row for 5 total would be the death knell for recruiting.  It is now or never ladies and gentlemen, the wins must come whenever football is played next.

I am still ***cautiously optimistic*** that will happen but I still need my eye balls to see it.

• Plus1 1

• 4 months later...

• Mavric changed the title to OLB Christian Burkhalter [UCLA Commit]
  • 1 year later...