OLB Cameron Lenhardt

HuskerBoard Predictor  

43 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Lenhardt commit?

• Nebraska
    • Michigan State
    • Tennessee
    • Penn State
    • Maryland

This poll is closed to new votes

40 minutes ago, TonyStalloni said:

I think with Maverick it depends how much muscle he is able to put on his frame and keep his speed. He could very well become a DE.

Ya, I was seeing that.  That is why I was surprised that some were stating or making it like we had to choose a current commit of this guy over Williams.  I am of the view that we get the best rated we can get and in development move the best one to a DE/Edge type.

Guess it doesn't matter as Williams has Auburn in his heart.  

• Plus1 1
58 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Ya, I was seeing that.  That is why I was surprised that some were stating or making it like we had to choose a current commit of this guy over Williams.  I am of the view that we get the best rated we can get and in development move the best one to a DE/Edge type.

Guess it doesn't matter as Williams has Auburn in his heart.  

The coaches apparently told Maverick that we were only taking two EDGEs in this class.  So there was confusion when we had two and were still after a third.

Of course, there are plenty of reasons that still would have worked, not the least of which is they thought they'd take three if they had three they really liked.  But, like you said, it doesn't seem to matter now.

33 minutes ago, Mavric said:

The coaches apparently told Maverick that we were only taking two EDGEs in this class.  So there was confusion when we had two and were still after a third.

Of course, there are plenty of reasons that still would have worked, not the least of which is they thought they'd take three if they had three they really liked.  But, like you said, it doesn't seem to matter now.

Hey, thanks @Mavric.  That was a nice nugget.

My hope would be we could add someone perhaps even better than Williams.  Obviously, you and zi know they probably would.  

You following any leads or prospects you think we might nab to develop?  My guess is that the portal will be watched closely especially at that position.  

• Plus1 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to OLB Cameron Lenhardt
  • Mavric pinned this topic
  • Mavric unpinned this topic