2020-2021 College Basketball

3 minutes ago, Mavric said:

To make it even worse....Fort Hays State was 0-3 on the year. From my understanding this is unfortunate for Fort Hays as for them to be able to play this game and not go over the 22 game limit they had to count this as an exhibition.

Another interesting fact, Fort Hays Head coach and associate head coach were not in attendance due to covid-19.

• Plus1 1
On 12/8/2020 at 10:23 PM, Aliens05 said:

To make it even worse....Fort Hays State was 0-3 on the year. From my understanding this is unfortunate for Fort Hays as for them to be able to play this game and not go over the 22 game limit they had to count this as an exhibition.

Another interesting fact, Fort Hays Head coach and associate head coach were not in attendance due to covid-19.

I know Todd Johnston who was FHSU’s acting head coach for the game. His dad was my ag teacher and childhood friend of my dads. Great guy and he has a bright future ahead of him in coaching if he wants to stick it out long term

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

Quite the win for Creighton.  Shooting lights out today.  Still thinking about Nebraska's close one with Illinois as well.  Would love if they could build off of that even if it was a loss.  Some good basketball being played in Nebraska the past few days.

I am a long time Creighton fan.  What Creighton has is a system and a group of guys that know it and have been playing together a while.  When Nebraska gets that, they will be fine.  They both have great coaches.

• Fire 1