which RB do you really want?

He's right at 6' 200 to 205 pounds.

Cody is the thumper. The quads on Glenn are just huge which certainly helps him in the power game.

Sturns is an extremely shifty runner. He has a tremendous burst through the hole.

Overall, Glenn has a much better head on his shoulders and I think it will be a challenge to get Sturns to leave the state of Texas (if and when he qualifies).

With Glenn already on campus and a good staff in place, I don't think Nebraska would go wrong if they ever brought in Sturns.

This season, he isn't playing defense during the game. The coaches are also using him on punt returns but Mabank kicked it out of bounds last Friday night and wouldn't let him return any punts.

The bottom line is that he is essentially the whole high school team. They don't have too much talent around him. It's amazing he can end up with the yards that he does because everyone in the stadium knows that he will be getting the ball all of the time. Rusk has very little of a passing attack either.

I think Sturns can get 400 yards rushing in one or more of his games this season. I'll be watching for it!

Hey this is my first post on this board but I kind of have an odd opinion on what back I want and wanted to inject it into this conversation. I really really like Roy Helu's film. That kid can do it all. Does not have breakaway speed but runs very creatively, and is a solid receiver. He is the back I most want in this year's class. If Bo Williams or Noel Devine wanted to commit I would not complain, but I think Helu is the best all-around back. Also, Sturns would be a great back but who knows if he will qualify and I'm pretty sure he is a two-sport star and that may factor into his lack of offers.

GBR

Hey this is my first post on this board but I kind of have an odd opinion on what back I want and wanted to inject it into this conversation. I really really like Roy Helu's film. That kid can do it all. Does not have breakaway speed but runs very creatively, and is a solid receiver. He is the back I most want in this year's class. If Bo Williams or Noel Devine wanted to commit I would not complain, but I think Helu is the best all-around back. Also, Sturns would be a great back but who knows if he will qualify and I'm pretty sure he is a two-sport star and that may factor into his lack of offers.

GBR

Didnt Helu have over 2,000 all purpose including 500 receiving