2020 Previews: Athlon's 2020 Pre-Season Top 25

18 hours ago, BaytownHusker said:

Call me crazy, drunk on Koolaide or what ever. I think we go 6-1 up until the Ohio St game.

I think we have to be, if we have hopes of a postseason. If we are aren't good enough to win more than 5 out of the first 7, we might not be good enough to find a sixth win in that brutal final five game stretch.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
On 5/20/2020 at 4:10 PM, SFW said:

What makes to think that we can beat any of those teams?  Based on what?  Kool-aid?

Well, lots of teams worse than ours have beaten teams better than those before.

So, as long as we actually show up to play, we can beat any of them.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

18 hours ago, UniversalMartin said:

Your logic is on poynt.

To be so negative you must believe Frost needs to go so we can restart one more time.  If there is no improvement this year (year 3) then it strongly suggests Frost has made no progress in rebuilding the program.  Three consecutive losing seasons will basically finish killing all the positive momentum Frost’s hire may have brought.  Schedule strength may be an issue but the Big Ten is on the rise broadly speaking and the road in the future wont get easier.  Without a winning season this year and another good class, the times will get worse.  

If so, we need a major course correction before we slip down to the bottom.   

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

To be so negative you must believe Frost needs to go so we can restart one more time.  If there is no improvement this year (year 3) then it strongly suggests Frost has made no progress in rebuilding the program.  Three consecutive losing seasons will basically finish killing all the positive momentum Frost’s hire may have brought.  Schedule strength may be an issue but the Big Ten is on the rise broadly speaking and the road in the future wont get easier.  Without a winning season this year and another good class, the times will get worse.  

If so, we need a major course correction before we slip down to the bottom.   

I'm not negative on Frost, thinking my poYnt was missed