2022 CG Elijah Perkins [Austin Peay Commit]

https://phenomhoopreport.com/2022-elijah-perkins-ranney-school-earns-big-offer-from-nebraska/

PHR: How has everything been going for you as far as your recruitment and all?

Perkins: Everything has been pretty good so far, my coach has told me a couple of schools have reached out lately about me.  But for the most part, it is going pretty well.

PHR: What offers do you currently hold?

Perkins: St. Peter’s, Nebraska, and Stony Brook.

PHR: What are your thoughts on your latest offer and your biggest one so far from Nebraska?  How did you hear about it?

Perkins: I’m really grateful for the offer, it means a lot.  They really have a family-type setting there and you could tell with all the fans and supporters reach out, that family is a big thing there.  The staff has been in contact with my coach and he told me that they offered.

• Plus1 1

https://basketballsocietyonline.com/prospect-watch-elijah-perkins-ranney

Ranney’s freshmen guard Elijah Perkins has had a great freshmen season for the Panthers. He is a two way, all around player. Perkins can handle the ball well under pressure and can get to the basket whether it be dunking it or just a simple layup. He has good court vision and plays lockdown defense proving his athleticism.

With Scottie Lewis and Bryan Antoine, both future NBA lottery picks going off to college next year, Perkins’ upside is high. He will surely be starting but will have to take over a completely different Ranney team next year since their main rotation includes almost all seniors. If Elijah can keep up what he is already doing as he continues to grow, Ranney will continue to be one of the best teams in the Shore Conference and all of New Jersey.

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

• seaofred92 changed the title to 2022 CG Elijah Perkins [Austin Peay Commit]