*** Husker FB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

19 minutes ago, NUance said:

I'll bet Neuter Dame has 100+ wins against service academies.  So there's that.   

77 wins against Navy

39 wins against Army

23 wins against Air Force

38 wins against Northwestern

56 wins against Purdue 

• Plus1 1

On 3/25/2021 at 2:45 PM, NUance said:

This deserves all the +1s

Also, I thought this was going to be a Broderick Thomas tribute.  The lack of his highlights was the only demerit.

Also also, I had forgotten about the white pinstripes.  People would absolutely loose their minds if we tried that today.

• Plus1 1
21 hours ago, Mavric said:

Also, I thought this was going to be a Broderick Thomas tribute.  The lack of his highlights was the only demerit.

Ha ha!  I was searching for Broderick Thomas highlights when I found this.  

Maurice Washington not being here is is the biggest loss, talent wise, to the program in a generation (20 yrs) 

Losing him and his skills is more than double the loss of Spielman and Robinson. 

Don’t quote me stats, please. That kid had talent on loan from God, and Frost knew how to use him. So sad for him. And for us. He as a senior this year? Get outta here, that kid was special. 

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 2
6 hours ago, I am I said:

Maurice Washington not being here is is the biggest loss, talent wise, to the program in a generation (20 yrs) 

Losing him and his skills is more than double the loss of Spielman and Robinson. 

Don’t quote me stats, please. That kid had talent on loan from God, and Frost knew how to use him. So sad for him. And for us. He as a senior this year? Get outta here, that kid was special. 

I'd go so far as to say that with Washington here, Wandale is still a Husker. We wouldn't have needed to run him between the tackles. 

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

Wish I had the boner for Washington most everyone else seems to have.  He made a couple nice plays and if they play didn't go as planned he seemed to take himself out with some sort of injury.  Plus he was a head case and probably not good for the rest of the team.  I don't even car about the off field stuff.  He had a ways to go to be special

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
11 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

I'd go so far as to say that with Washington here, Wandale is still a Husker. We wouldn't have needed to run him between the tackles. 

This is almost assuredly correct.  He - or his handlers - didn't like him playing so much RB two years ago and Frost made a point before last year to say that he was pretty much only going to play WR.  But the the RB room fell apart and they didn't have much of any choice.  They tried to tell them again that it wouldn't be like that going forward but they didn't buy it this time.

• Plus1 2