*** Husker FB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

2 hours ago, Nebraska55fan said:

Thanks for sharing- some people you just cant help.  There's a reason he was between so many High Schools and behind so far there. 

One thing I find fascinating is Farmer immediately picked up on what Frost and whoever else recruited him couldn't pick up on throughout an entire recruiting process.   Or maybe they did pick up on it and concluded that character doesn't matter.  Which might be worse.  Afterall, it's not like Washington is the only person of extremely low character Frost has brought  it.

• Plus1 1

43 minutes ago, The Dude said:

One thing I find fascinating is Farmer immediately picked up on what Frost and whoever else recruited him couldn't pick up on throughout an entire recruiting process.   Or maybe they did pick up on it and concluded that character doesn't matter.  Which might be worse.  Afterall, it's not like Washington is the only person of extremely low character Frost has brought  it.

I'm willing to bet Frost looked pass a lot with him and I'm sure there were plenty of people telling him that MO was a good kid that just need the right help.  I remember a few kids who were like this when I was coaching with my dad.  He would be like "joey" is a good kid because he was always yes sir no sir.  but it was a front and I would see them a little bit more off the field and say that kid is and idiot and a cancer to the team.  But in college it's a little more of do what it takes to win and Frost knew he didn't have the athletes he needed.

4 hours ago, GSG said:

officials came together and determined an "egregious" game clock error -- thus a reviewable one -- occurred before the snap, leading to one second being restored on the clock.

Before the snap? So what they said is there was a clock error on the play that McCoy threw out of bounds there was a clock error. That's a whole lot different then the second being put back because it hit out of bounds with 1 second left.