*** Husker FB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

On 1/27/2022 at 5:23 AM, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

its nice seeing a player's highlight reel from the NFC and not have the bears on the other side for every other play.  

Bears fans crack me up when they complain about how bad they are and yet they're not even the worst team in their own division.  (A good friend is a Lions fan)

• Plus1 1
On 1/28/2022 at 3:23 PM, runningblind said:

Bears fans crack me up when they complain about how bad they are and yet they're not even the worst team in their own division.  (A good friend is a Lions fan)

I've made this argument with my friend.  The Bears are stuck in mediocrity because like other franchises they never have that really bad year to get high draft picks.  And they can't even do that because they trade away their 1st round picks like it's going out of style 

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I've made this argument with my friend.  The Bears are stuck in mediocrity because like other franchises they never have that really bad year to get high draft picks.  And they can't even do that because they trade away their 1st round picks like it's going out of style 

All true, which makes it more amazing the Lions stink so much even with drafting top 5 nearly every year.