*** Husker FB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

On 1/28/2022 at 2:23 PM, runningblind said:

Bears fans crack me up when they complain about how bad they are and yet they're not even the worst team in their own division.  (A good friend is a Lions fan)

Hey now, I can't speak for every Bears fan, but the only difference between the Detroit Lions and Chicago Bears are a few more wins per year (sometimes?), and a SB in the 80's. And nothing much else.

I actually like the Lions and appreciate them.

https%3A%2F%2Fsidelionreport.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2019%2F06%2F279968-850x560.jpeg

b13a1dfbbf689987060824583566aff5.jpg

football-chicago-bears-dick-butkus-no-51at-line-of-scrimmage-during-game-vs-detroit-lions_u-L-P75P0O0.jpg?artHeight=900&artPerspective=n&artWidth=900

walter-payton.jpg

• Oh Yeah! 1

11 hours ago, admo said:

Hey now, I can't speak for every Bears fan, but the only difference between the Detroit Lions and Chicago Bears are a few more wins per year (sometimes?), and a SB in the 80's. And nothing much else.

I actually like the Lions and appreciate them.

walter-payton.jpg

I used to have a sequence of pictures that a cut out of the sports section of Walter jumping over a pile like this on my bedroom door growing up.  I think it was against the Saints tho. 

• Oh Yeah! 1