*** Husker FB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

On 7/29/2022 at 2:10 PM, GSG said:

#5 - 1965 Mich St

#4 - 1959 LSU

#3 - 1959 Ole Miss

#2 - 2016 Bama

#1 - 2017 Bama 

Nebraska will never get the respect that they deserve bc we are located in the middle of the country and I don't know why Espn feels like they have to come out with their best team lists or defense list. Nobody gives a crap what you think Espn your biased anyways towards us. Your opinions are laughable at best bc of how much you kiss Alabama's a**.  That's fine we don't need their validation at all!!!! Keep on keeping on GBR and the 1995 defensive no words to describe how husker nation feels about that defense!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I don't know why Espn feels like they have to come out with their best team lists or defense list. Nobody gives a crap what you think Espn your biased anyways towards us. Your opinions are laughable at best bc of how much you kiss Alabama's a**.  That's fine we don't need their validation at all!!!! 

Clicks = ads = money.

Controversy = conversation = anger = clicks = ads = money.

It's that simple.

• Plus1 2

Nebraska will never get the respect that they deserve bc we are located in the middle of the country and I don't know why Espn feels like they have to come out with their best team lists or defense list. Nobody gives a crap what you think Espn your biased anyways towards us. Your opinions are laughable at best bc of how much you kiss Alabama's a**.  That's fine we don't need their validation at all!!!! Keep on keeping on GBR and the 1995 defensive no words to describe how husker nation feels about that defense!!!!!!

You apparently care since you're posting about ESPN.

For me, it just makes us look so weak when we make everything into a conspiracy .... ESPN hates us, the B1G doesn't want us to win, the refs are against us.

All that leads us to ... we are a really good team, we are just one recruiting class away, we are one player away.

The championship years had no excuses ... we just moved anything that was in the way out of way by force.

Today, "there's always an excuse" why we can't get it done, but statistically, we should be 11-1 instead of 3-9.  It's laughable.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
29 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

For me, it just makes us look so weak when we make everything into a conspiracy .... ESPN hates us, the B1G doesn't want us to win, the refs are against us.

All that leads us to ... we are a really good team, we are just one recruiting class away, we are one player away.

The championship years had no excuses ... we just moved anything that was in the way out of way by force.

Today, "there's always an excuse" why we can't get it done, but statistically, we should be 11-1 instead of 3-9.  It's laughable.

Understandable how you feel? But Im not making excuses as to why Nebraska hasn't won. If your a husker fan has much as me then you know Espn has never given much credit to Nebraska even when we were winning Championships. More times then i can account Nebraska was picked against to lose thats all im saying.

1 hour ago, BigRedN said:

I have to agree to a point, and I highlight the bold because a good portion of the fan base wants to be loved by everyone (media, coast -to - coast).  Although the same was still happening before the championship years, the perfect storm occurred, and we finally won. 

Right now we need to win 8 this year, and build on that.  It shouldn't be a difficult task.

8 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Understandable how you feel? But Im not making excuses as to why Nebraska hasn't won. If your a husker fan has much as me then you know Espn has never given much credit to Nebraska even when we were winning Championships. More times then i can account Nebraska was picked against to lose thats all im saying.

I get what you are expressing as well.

Even in these "down years", we have been far more respected in the polls then disrespected.  95% have forecasted us to be/do better than what we have/are.  That occurs in the B1G and Nationally.  Even when we are 3-9, we are considered the "best" of that as well.

In the end, I know we are both just wanting to be out of being the doormat.  Here's to that occurring.