*** Husker FB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

16 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Has anyone seen that Nebraska hype video 2022?

This one?

http://dlvr.it/SWyKpS
Pretty underwhelming until they hit the “HUSKER” / “POWER” part. What are you going to do though, when you don’t want to show departed coaches or departed starting QB (and images of Frost are no longer confidence-inspiring)? The fans and memories is about all you’ve got - before the season begins.

Also, how did I never notice before this video that the fireworks form “N”s? (Sheesh!)

4 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I don't know if you found it or not bc when you click on your link it goes back to the same page. For me like i said after watching it that video it embodies what a Husker fan is. 

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

4 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I'm wondering if the addition of conference playoffs takes out a team or two that might have gone undefeated in previous years. It does seem that more great teams get dangerous wake-up calls from at least a couple underdogs every season. 

I don't see anyone coming out of the new SEC and BIG10 super-conferences un-dinged.

I do remember that 35-21 win against Washington State in 1995 and thinking "whoa....that was a little close for comfort."

Good times. 

As the resident old f#&%er I'm obliged to point out that the 1971 Nebraska Cornhuskers finished the year undefeated at #1, having beaten the #2, #3, and #4 teams in the final rankings. My bet is that has only happened once. 

(the Game of the Century against Oklahoma was a four point win. Nebraska won the rest of the games by at least a four touchdown margin) 

• Plus1 1