*** Husker FB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

On 1/29/2023 at 1:07 PM, Slow yer Roll said:

Do the donors get a monetary return on their donations?

If nebraska football made 97 million,  are the donors expected to just watch someone else pocket the returns ?

Sort of, based on your level of donation, donors will get exclusive apparel and merchandise gifts back from the school, first access to tickets before going to the general public and access to coaches and staff.   For instance, the sideline gear that coaches were typically isn't sold in stores right away but large donors will get that same gear the coaches wear as a thank you for donating.   Men's basketball going to Puerto Rico for a tournament, donors will get first access to packages and will be able to stay at the same hotel as the team and staff, same with post season conference and NCAA tournaments and road games.  Some of the road games, if players aren't using their full allotment will be comped to donors as well.

If Frost goes 10-13 or 13-10 in those games collectively does he still have a job? More specifically if he wins a few that were against ranked opponents or “more meaningful” games does he still have a job?  He was very close in games but it’s obvious he got out coached and his teams weren’t paying attention to details it takes to win those Games. 

methinks that’s why we can really take a leap w details and in-game coaching that’s better 

3 hours ago, Mavric said:

I got there in 97.  The picture looks older than that but I don't think there are many major differences.

Wasn't the new west stadium stuff under construction in 1997? I want to say it opened in 1998?

Cook Pavillion is also missing in that pic.

(I got there that same fall)

• Plus1 1