*** Husker FB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

Turns out that receivers who are a deep threat are really useful to an offense. Would've been nice to have one these last couple years.

• Plus1 3

Wasn’t sure where to post this but does anybody have trouble using the mobile version of this site. Nearly every page I opens crashes multiple times before I can even get to the bottom of the page. It’s becoming extremely frustrating and getting to the point where I can barely stand to use it. 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Farms said:

Wasn’t sure where to post this but does anybody have trouble using the mobile version of this site. Nearly every page I opens crashes multiple times before I can even get to the bottom of the page. It’s becoming extremely frustrating and getting to the point where I can barely stand to use it. 

Does it happen with just this site? Try a different browser, I swicthed to firefox from chrome and haven't had issues.

@Farms I would post in this thread, sounds like you're having the same problem Enhance mentioned at the top of the last page:

@runningblind Did you miss the part where he said he's on an iPhone? :P Big Brother Apple doesn't allow other browsers on iOS, all they really have is reskins of the default browser.

9 minutes ago, Toe said:

@Farms I would post in this thread, sounds like you're having the same problem Enhance mentioned at the top of the last page:

@runningblind Did you miss the part where he said he's on an iPhone? :P Big Brother Apple doesn't allow other browsers on iOS, all they really have is reskins of the default browser.

He could go get a new phone :lol:

Yes I did gloss over that, thanks.

• Plus1 1

Sounds like Nate Clouse is out at Huskers Online/Rivals. Doesn't sound like it was voluntary. His Twitter profile picture was just changed to one that doesn't have the Huskers Online logo.

LseGOiW.png