*** Husker FB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

19 hours ago, Toe said:

No idea who this guy is. Something to do with NIL stuff, maybe? Dunno why B1G HQ would be upset, though.

Someone kick this guy in the nuts.

He might actually have a cool announcement, but he should still be kicked in the nuts.

I'm only 40 and I'm already so sick and tired of "look at me" social media.  I'm gonna be one hell of a bitter old man...

• Plus1 2

11 hours ago, Toe said:

This mostly OT, but I think it's worth posting here for historical reasons: Bobby Bowden has died.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/31986091/long-florida-state-football-coach-bobby-bowden-dies-91

bowden_letter.jpg

One of the toughest sporting games I ever watched was losing to Bobby and the Seminoles in the 93 Orange Bowl which was our only loss that year and should of crowned us National Champions.  RIP Bobby.

That game was stolen from us by the refs more than any game I have ever seen to date.  Seminoles clearly fumbled the ball on the 10 yard-line and we recovered.  Seconds later without conferring with any other ref, the white hat declared 'no fumble' and the Noles threw the ball for a TD.  The very first drive of the game, the Seminoles were struggling and were gifted the following penalties against NU...Roughing the passer, offsides, and a facemask (only one of the three which was warranted) which resulted in a Seminole TD.  Re-watching the game again, it is very obvious the fix was in from the start.  

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

Hmm is it that one is a movie? Or that one is directly addressing a team after a loss and not in the off-season talking to fans? This team is never gonna win until Frost follows his players around with a bat 24/7 to smash their radios. 

No.  The actor Brad Pitt portraying another person has more hatred of losing than our current football HC.  I just cannot see TO or BD, or Bo making the opening remarks to a nearly empty room on tour as the current Nebraska football coach saying "gee, I guess we need to start winning hehe" after putting up three consecutive losing football seasons AT NEBRASKA. 

• Haha 1